No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Kavaliauskas Three Times, Stops Him in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gypsy Queen View Post
    Definitely. He just went for it with full belief, despite facing a hard hitter. Much more entertaining than I expected.
    Yea, I wasn't excited for this at all but it turned out to be one of those fights that reminds me why I love boxing.

Comment

• Tim Bradley looks and speaks like an absolute clown compared to Andre Ward.

Comment

• A fighter that's number 1 P4P shouldn't be getting pieced up by someone the level of Kavaliauskas.Crawford needs to get in ring with Porter

Comment

• Funny listening to Top Rank talk about PBC fighters. When has Bud demanded them? He's a complacent turd that sits back and takes orders from Arum.

Call someone out, bud! You still didn't.

Comment

• You can SEE the cringe on Ward's face while Tim goes off on that pbc rant... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
              To be fair, Egis was his Mandatory...but I agree, Crawford got dropped by a C level fighter...thats not a good look for him at all
              Throughout history, great fighters have been dropped by lesser fighters all the time. It's what they do once they get up that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                Tim Bradley is a cooperate clown
                Seriously that was embarrassing....ever since hbo got done. Boxing broadcasts are awful
                HBO did cheerleading, but this is above and beyond. It's like listening to home teams radio broadcast

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Wrong.

Pac and Crawford were with Top Rank for years and never fought.

Pac goes to PBC and he fights Keith Thurman in just his second fight.
                  crawford is a Top rank fighter! I'm right and you know it! spence couldn't get his fellow stable mates to fight him if his life depended on it! gaymon had to beg porter to do it! that trend will continue spence wrecked himself thurman is sidelined with yet another injury and danny is taking his usual safe cherry picking route. arum is out here trying to make fights happen with pbc welterweights but that anti social hermit al gaymon refuses to do business!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You can SEE the cringe on Ward's face while Tim goes off on that pbc rant... Lol
                    I swear I felt it through my screen lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
                      This Egis bum dude lost his last fight and was given a draw so Bob dug him up and said "this is the perfect tomato can for my bum killer". With that being said this bum scored a knock down against Crawford. Can't imagine what Spence, Pacquiao and Porter would do against him.
                      Nobody seems to mention his sketchy last fight. Just that he was a two-time Olympian.

Comment

Working...
                      X