No announcement yet.

Canelo threw the fight to Floyd, FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    The catchweight smokescreen was just a BS diversion to make the fight look real and that the team's were negotiating.

Oscar didn't bother to show up to support his friend try to beat up his most hated rival. Explain that fact.
    He was in treatment was he not????????

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      He was in treatment was he not????????
      Are you dumb enough to believe that BS?!

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Yea of course it came from May, but it had no effect and that's comes from Canelo, and his coach. Canelo would have jumped at 150 for the money, and then you might have a case, but at 52 and at age 23, and the fact he made 54 for another 3-4yrs backs up what he said himself. Really May had to know 52 was no advantage I think he was trying to show who was boss with his ego. Instead it blew up in his face because now he has to live with people saying what you are. Let me ask you this, did Canelo look or fight like he was drained at all? Be honest
        Yes he had no legs that’s why Mayweather was able to back him up . I box as an amateur so I know how it feels to try to squeeze a pound or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
          Are you dumb enough to believe that BS?!
          LMAO Have you been living under a rock???? ODLH has come out a few times talking about his substance abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Yes he had no legs that’s why Mayweather was able to back him up . I box as an amateur so I know how it feels to try to squeeze a pound or 2
            Quit making excuses the fighter is not making himself. I also know what its like to have to lose a few pdes, and unless your tight at weight its not a big deal. Canelo would go one to fight at 54-5 for next 3-4 yrs that's not a guy tight at weight at time. Cotto making 145 vs Pac was a MUCH harder cut, and that's why you never seen Cotto fight at even 147 EVER again. He went st8 to 54 in next fight, now that's a fight where you can talk about losing a few pdes being very difficult. Now I bet you don't think that was a big deal though because it was Pac, and not Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
            X