Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard does Deontay Wilder hit compared to Foreman, Tua, Shavers etc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder's probably the hardest hitter of all time. His kinematic chains are unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      How do you see it playing out? I think Ortiz was showing his age in his last fight, but not shot. I see Ortiz getting off to another good start, and shading 1st few rds, but Wilder catching him around same time(5th-6th)and this time finishing him. Tough fight though and would not bet house on it.
      We’re definitely on the same wavelength regarding these guys. I see it much the same. The last fight was almost two years ago. And although Ortiz is in pretty good shape for a fighter over 40, he’s still a middle-aged man. Ortiz might try pressuring Wilder early, knowing the later the fight goes, the less chance he’ll have at winning. Deontay will do what he always does, look for an opening for that monster right. I see it landing somewhere between the 4th and 6th rounds, and then the fight will be over. I think it’ll be an entertaining little fight. It appears Luis is coming to win. And you know what? It wouldn’t shock me if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        lets wait until he has actually fought / knocked out credible opponents first before comparing him to HOF'ers and ATG's please.

anyone can KO a load of bums, fat blobs and binman. Its a bit different when your talking about Foreman literally punching Joe Frazier OFF THE GROUND. to getting highlight reel KO's over bums like artur spilka and that fat mess of a man that turned up in the ring in Stirverne 2.

theres no doubt Wilder carries serious power, but he has to prove it agaisnt the best for me before you start saying hes the hardest hitting HW off all time ffs.

Would Foreman, Tua & Shavers go 9 rounds with Eric Molina and Spilka? im gonna say no..
        Agreed! Wilder needs to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          lets wait until he has actually fought / knocked out credible opponents first before comparing him to HOF'ers and ATG's please.

anyone can KO a load of bums, fat blobs and binman. Its a bit different when your talking about Foreman literally punching Joe Frazier OFF THE GROUND. to getting highlight reel KO's over bums like artur spilka and that fat mess of a man that turned up in the ring in Stirverne 2.

theres no doubt Wilder carries serious power, but he has to prove it agaisnt the best for me before you start saying hes the hardest hitting HW off all time ffs.

Would Foreman, Tua & Shavers go 9 rounds with Eric Molina and Spilka? im gonna say no..
          fury and ortiz are both top 5 HWs

wilder fought 22 rounds with them...and put them down a total of 5x

in comparison...lets say i call chenko a top 5 MW for the sake of argument....how many knockdowns does the all time great golovkin have in his last 48 rounds with top 5 MWs?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            fury and ortiz are both top 5 HWs

wilder fought 22 rounds with them...and put them down a total of 5x

in comparison...lets say i call chenko a top 5 MW for the sake of argument....how many knockdowns does the all time great golovkin have in his last 48 rounds with top 5 MWs?
            Good point.

Comment

I think power 4 power wilder doesnt have anymore than any of those tops heavy punchers do but the way in which he delivers it is different and that what makes all teh difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Wilder's probably the hardest hitter of all time. His kinematic chains are unreal.
                Hahahaha. Whom did he put to sleep except glass chins ? Wilder propaganda is unreal. Skinny-legged windmill is hardest hitter. LMFAO.

Comment

The best Wilder's win is old Ortiz who was KOed by exhaution. He hardly managed to stop Szpilka or Washington -- whom better figters as e.g. Kownacki knocked out much earlier. Wilder NEVER fought anyone serious except Fury, who stood up after Wilder's right and left and proceeded to outbox him during the rest of the last round. LMFAO.
                  Last edited by Dariusz; 11-22-2019, 09:18 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                    The best Wilder's win is old Ortiz who was KOed by exhaution. He hardly managed to stop Szpilka or Washington -- whom better figters as e.g. Kownacki knocked out much earlier. Wilder NEVER fought anyone serious except Fury, who stood up after Wilder's right and left and proceeded to outbox him during the rest of the last round. LMFAO.
                    Sounds like you wouldn't give Wilder any credit no matter who he knocks out or puts on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      no thanks , keep it, you fcuking re,tarded time wasting whale
                      LOL. Show me that love.

Comment

Working...
                      X