• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the guys who said Schwartz wins

I seen threads on this, where u at?

They're registering alts

Comment

Anyone who was saying this without trolling clearly should be ban from this forum. This simply have no idea what sport they watching

Comment

Where they at! Show their faces!

Comment

That’s why i don’t understand why people bet money on guys like Schwarz. I understand anything can happen in boxing and the payout is good if it does but really guys with Fury’s talent level don’t lose to Tom Schwarz.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            That’s why i don’t understand why people bet money on guys like Schwarz. I understand anything can happen in boxing and the payout is good if it does but really guys with Fury’s talent level don’t lose to Tom Schwarz.
            First of all, there's no point in betting if you're not going to bet on the underdog.

Second, I'm here. Always been here. And you can go back to every thread I posted. I never once guaranteed a win for Schwarz. In fact I repeatedly said I don't know. Betting money on the underdog is just for the payout, not confidence he/she wins. I had spare deposit, I spent it.

Besides that, the win was less about Schwarz and more about Fury.

Comment

They're Fury trolls trying to hype up this pathetic mismatch. Fury will always be a PED cheat and a coward.

Comment

The question is were those people actually serious or just trolling in light of the Joshua upset?

Comment

Working...
                X