No announcement yet.

Watch your wallets guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch your wallets guys

The Foodie Call: Third Of Women Admit To Dating For Free Meal, Research Finds
    https://www.studyfinds.org/foodie-ca...for-free-meal/

That is why I always make it a mission to smash or minimum have a broad on lock way before doing a wine & dine.

Comment

It’s easy but a loaf of bread over your c#ck and everyone goes home happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        It’s easy but a loaf of bread over your c#ck and everyone goes home happy.
        Hahaha
        The wife and I were watching this chick on Netflix. I cant remember her name but she was pretty funny. She told the women if you get a lobster dinner you better know you're giving it up lol. It was pretty good.

Comment

Shes pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            The Foodie Call: Third Of Women Admit To Dating For Free Meal, Research Finds
            https://www.studyfinds.org/foodie-ca...for-free-meal/
            What they won't admit to though is sucking cok for that "free" meal.

Comment

I saw this documentary about some dude going on eat-n-ditch the btch dates lol.

He’d order a bunch of sht and bone out on the hoe, making her pay.

Comment

did you really need a poll to tell you this?? men look at woman for sex...woman look at men for financial reasons =commonsense

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  did you really need a poll to tell you this?? men look at woman for sex...woman look at men for financial reasons =commonsense
                  That’s all it is. Fair exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Shes pretty funny
                    Funny? A woman? Those don't exist bro

Comment

Working...
                    X