Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB pick 'em. Who wants Browne vs Whyte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please enlighten me, what's "pick em"

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Yeah fair point, I’m not opposed to a pick ‘em on this purely because I’m familiar with both guys and have a solid idea of how the fight pans out, but you’re right in the sense that a lot of people probably wouldn’t have seen much of either of these guys.
      Yea imo we should try and keep as much luck out as possible.But that's just my thinking

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        yeah, correct me if im wrong but rankings wise i imagine this is much higher level fight than imam v rodriguez. id not even seen either of them fight lol.
        How am I not surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I definitely considered Ramirez top 10, dunno why Boxrec had him so low tbh, especially when they have guys like Mimoune in the top 10, their rating’s are completely ridiculous sometimes.
          Boxrec ratings are such a joke I wish people would quit using them.Records there great but computers CANT RATE fighters.I mean Horn over Spence should end this discussion.Also Canelo PFP#1 c mon.

Comment

Yeah and if you don't know who they are go watch their past fights on Youtube. The only thing I think should disqualify a pick 'em fight is if the odds are very wide.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
              If this was aired in the U.S. then I would have voted yes but it's not so I voted no.
              HBO has picked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                HBO has picked it up.
                OK then my no is supposed to be a yes.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  How am I not surprised?
                  on this forum daily and watch boxing most weekends. nothing to be embarrassed about that ive never heard of them.

Comment

on this forum daily and watch boxing most weekends. nothing to be embarrassed about that ive never heard of them.
                    I knew Imam but not Ramirez but I watched his fight and saw his style.

Comment

No you don't have any reason to be embarrassed. If I had seen neither fighter I would have done same.And its not like they were top rated guys.Ramirez has just entered ratings(after reed fight)and Imam had been on Showbox a few times but was not rated by ANY REAL ratings.It was a title fight was what pushed it over edge for me(to use for pick-um.)

Comment

Working...
                      X