Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Oscar would whoop both Canelo and Triple G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS must be doing lines and dressing up with Fishnets. Oscar was prime at 140-147lbs. and still good at 154lbs... but middleweight wasn't his best weight class at all. He lost but got a gift against Sturm and got stopped on a body shot by Hopkins. Canelo and GGG could have beat him at 160lbs.

Comment

I saw almost all of Oscar's fights and he was very good but I think the Canelo and GGG of today would beat any version of Oscar. You are entitled to your opinion and of course you can't be proven right or wrong. Today's best fighters can never beat these ghosts of the past. It's impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        prime oscar was a welterweight

at 160, oscar fat ass would get killed
        Yup Oscar fighting at 160 is like Loma fighting at 147. Oscar physically had no business there, he had the skill to cherry pick a middleweight here and there but the elites of 160 from virtually any era beat Oscar at 160. Oscar at 147? Top 10 welterweight of last 30 years.
        Last edited by N!Ck F.; 01-24-2018, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Oscar lost to Sturm, but had once again paid off the judges.

Comment

160 is GGG's natural weight and Canelo, besides the stamina issues looked good at the weight too.

De La Hoya was fat and had little ******* at 160. He also started dressing like a woman around that time.

So nah, GGG and Canelo would beat the 160 version of Oscar badly. De La Hoya would probably beat Canelo at 154 though, but it wouldn't be easy.

Comment

Comment

Triple g would put dela fisnets in queer street

Comment

De La Hoya would have to come in proper shape in order to pull it off.

Everyone saying he's just a welter, they forget a welter did this to ggg's face? Anyone think Brook is as good as DLH?

Or what about a career JMW doing this to Jacobs:

Welterweight Khan was out boxing Canelo until his glass chin gave way as well.

Comment

Oscar lost almost every big fight throughout his career

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I saw almost all of Oscar's fights and he was very good but I think the Canelo and GGG of today would beat any version of Oscar. You are entitled to your opinion and of course you can't be proven right or wrong. Today's best fighters can never beat these ghosts of the past. It's impossible.
                      Well said. I agree totally.

Comment

Working...
                      X