No announcement yet.

how to lose weight for a match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to lose weight for a match

Hi I have my next match 21.1 and I need to lose about 1kg I know I'ts not difficult or anything but do u guys have any tips

Originally posted by Roope View Post
    Hi I have my next match 21.1 and I need to lose about 1kg I know I'ts not difficult or anything but do u guys have any tips
    Just go McDonald's! That's what Money May did against Pac! Easy work!

Comment

For a little amount of weight like that I would just cut out anything you drink besides water, and just eat slightly less then your typical diet and within a week or so you should be good

Comment

just sleep the night before. then don't eat/drink nothing until your weigh in. you'll make weight if you were just one over.

Comment

Put down the fork.

Comment

Take exactly 4.5 medium sized bites of your day going to be a good day please let you to be a great day and time of the year and I will be a good day please find the attachments and please let me know if you have any questions or need anything further I can be a great time and money and you are doing good in that it will not work well in advance of your friends have

Comment

Not a lot of weight to shave. Just cut down the food and liquids from the night before until the weigh-in.

Comment

keep taking tiny sips of water throughout the day. not good to cut off water supply completely

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  keep taking tiny sips of water throughout the day. not good to cut off water supply completely
                  Guys cutting off water in full is why some guys feint before a weigh-in, especially in MMA.

Comment

i agree with rockin.. also, take a huge dump before the weigh in. just to be sure shave your head and shave your whole body, cut your nails too. if you are still over shave the eyebrows. Still over? pull your wisdom teeth out.. STILL OVER? get a circumcision.

Just go with what Rockin said, that amount is no big issue.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    just sleep the night before. then don't eat/drink nothing until your weigh in. you'll make weight if you were just one over.

Comment

Working...
                    X