Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacq continues to fight weak opps or lose to high lvl fighters willhurt his legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. No, he won’t.

Comment

Floyd fanboys worrying too much about Pac's legacy, which was already tainted with multiple loses.

Worry about your god Floyd whose last 2 fights were circuses not fit for an undefeated guy who calls himself and his fans TBE.

Worry about his coming back at an old age because of money problems again.

That's a bigger worry than someone who is used to taking loses.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Floyd cherry picked his for much of his career, and especially last 2 fights which will stay in minds. And Floyd will be OK legacy wise with a top 20 standing.
        So poac will be ok cherrypicking to retirement and being roibbed
        Not true. Floyd was dominating men too big and young to be in the ring with him. It made no sense how good he was. Greatest fighter I have ever seen in my life, and I KNOW you will avoid this post. The truth is painful to some!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Not true. Floyd was dominating men too big and young to be in the ring with him. It made no sense how good he was. Greatest fighter I have ever seen in my life, and I KNOW you will avoid this post. The truth is painful to some!
          Wait.....don't tell me. Those guys are Maidana and Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Greatest boxer perhaps (and even that is debatable), but certainly not the greatest 'fighter' overall. Real fighting is what the men do over in the MMA, something Floyd is too pussy to ever try.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              his legacy is already set in stone unless he does something crazy like become president and demand gay people be executed.

Comment

Not much. His legacy is already set. Vargas and Horn are not that weak. Mayweather's last two fights were with Berto and Conor. Not exactly a pair of killers. It didn't hurt his legacy. Cotto's last two fights were cherry picks even if he did lose the last one. Old veterans who have fought the best for years get to pick and chose some in their old age.

Comment

I wanted him to retire after Vargas. Hell, I didn't even want that fight.

Love Pacquiao but it's been time to hang them up.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                    his legacy is already set in stone unless he does something crazy like become president and demand gay people be executed.

Comment

Nobody Cares anymore, he doesn't need to retire and stay retired. The Divisions is moving forward without him and Mayweather. I know it is simple minded fans who thought after Mayweather and Pacquiao retire the sport would just Fall Off...NOPE! The sport is actually better without them IMO. More fighters getting more attention WORLD WIDE. It is not just about those 2 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X