Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's excuse for not making Loma-Tank is a dead giveaway.He exposed the real reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

davis is 23

people dont want to consider age and careers unless its their guy under the crosshairs

its no different than canelo 2 years ago

canelo was still a relative baby 2 years ago....the guy got whitewashed by featherfisted floyd...but then hes supposed to jump up and take on a career MW thats been knocking all these guys out

he waited it out a couple years and took some moneymaking fights and still gave him golovkin his fight at age 27......how many guys were doing what canelo had already done by 25? canelo was 27 by that time he had fought floyd and golovkin? what are most 26 and 27 year olds doing in boxing?

its all relative....it makes sense for davis to wait this fight out a year or two....its just logic....but since loma is the new golovkin(darling) davis is a marked man

when loma was 23 he was still fighting teenagers with headgear...golovkin was fighting for 500 bucks in dusseldorf

Comment

There is no rush = You aren't ready = You'll get your ass kicked right now. You can choose how you want to say it, but they're all the same.

hmmmmmm

Floyd Mayweather Jr. allowed a deadline for striking a deal on a superfight with Manny Pacquiao to pass without saying anything.

A day later, Mayweather indicated that his stance wouldn't be changing anytime soon.

"I'm not interested in rushing to do anything," Mayweather told The Associated Press.

Floyd Mayweather says he has “no regrets” about keeping millions of boxing fans waiting several years to see him share a ring with Manny Pacquiao – even though both champions are entering the autumn of their careers.

“Everything in life is about timing,” Mayweather, 38, said after another public workout at his Las Vegas gym for the 2 May fight at the city’s MGM Grand. “I have no regrets that this fight didn’t take place five years ago [negotiations actually started in 2009]. I didn’t think it was that big then but it continued to get bigger and bigger. Not just in boxing but outside of the sport. Pacquiao [who is 36] has continued to grow outside of the sport.

We didn’t need to rush anything."

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        There is no rush = You aren't ready = You'll get your ass kicked right now. You can choose how you want to say it, but they're all the same.

hmmmmmm

Floyd Mayweather Jr. allowed a deadline for striking a deal on a superfight with Manny Pacquiao to pass without saying anything.

A day later, Mayweather indicated that his stance wouldn't be changing anytime soon.

"I'm not interested in rushing to do anything," Mayweather told The Associated Press.

Floyd Mayweather says he has “no regrets” about keeping millions of boxing fans waiting several years to see him share a ring with Manny Pacquiao – even though both champions are entering the autumn of their careers.

“Everything in life is about timing,” Mayweather, 38, said after another public workout at his Las Vegas gym for the 2 May fight at the city’s MGM Grand. “I have no regrets that this fight didn’t take place five years ago [negotiations actually started in 2009]. I didn’t think it was that big then but it continued to get bigger and bigger. Not just in boxing but outside of the sport. Pacquiao [who is 36] has continued to grow outside of the sport.

We didn’t need to rush anything."
        and pac fans took these words as "floyd said he waited it out which means he ducked for year"......

no he didnt duck...he just didnt push it and say "ok no testings..whatever you want to get the fight done"....he didnt push things and beg pac thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          and pac fans took these words as "floyd said he waited it out which means he ducked for year"......

no he didnt duck...he just didnt push it and say "ok no testings..whatever you want to get the fight done"....he didnt push things and beg pac thats all
          nobody is saying he had to beg pac. im just responding to a poster saying no rush = not ready.

Comment

nobody is saying he had to beg pac. im just responding to a poster saying no rush = not ready.
            yeah...i hear you

im just saying...some pac fans took those words and twisted it into what they wanted....floyd stopped chasing pac after pac pretended to negotiate then magically had a fight with clottey in cowboys stadium ready to go....floyd realized the guy wasnt serious and just waited until he actually was serious......but pac fans took these words literally and applied it to their agenda

Comment

but after marquez ktfo06

Floyd Mayweather told his rival Manny Pacquiao that the time is now right for them to square up for the fight the world wants to see.

Comment

yeah...i hear you

im just saying...some pac fans took those words and twisted it into what they wanted....floyd stopped chasing pac after pac pretended to negotiate then magically had a fight with clottey in cowboys stadium ready to go....floyd realized the guy wasnt serious and just waited until he actually was serious......but pac fans took these words literally and applied it to their agenda
                not true at all.. $40 mil flat fee offer???

Comment

not true at all.. $40 mil flat fee offer???
                  how long after they initially started "talking" was that? quite awhile....

i could say things too...

like "afraid of needles"? "need a stadium to be built"?

"fighting clottey instead"...."countdown clock to what"?

how about bobs phony countdown clock to a deal that never existed? when dan rafael asked him what the deal was he said "i cant discuss any of that"

Comment

this sounds like pushing and low key begging to me... hmmm

In a video posted on Mayweather's Instagram Saturday evening, the pound-for-pound king can be heard telling Pacquiao, "We have to make this fight happen"

Comment

how long after they initially started "talking" was that? quite awhile....

i could say things too...

like "afraid of needles"? "need a stadium to be built"?

"fighting clottey instead"...."countdown clock to what"?
                      that's bob not not manny LOL! if you can find manny saying he's afraid of needles, need to built a stadium, then you might have a point here.

Comment

Working...
                      X