No announcement yet.

Derrick Lewis straight cucks Travis Browne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Derrick Lewis straight cucks Travis Browne

After knocking him out, Lewis basically said it was because Browne is a woman beater. Then proceeded to ask for Rousey's "fine ass". LOL

Rad that UFC edited that part of his post-fight interview out.

Comment

And now he has continued trolling Travis on Twitter and is asking Ronda out and stuff. I sure would hate to be Travis right about now

Comment

It's not in the video, but I liked how Lewis was talking about his cardio. He said he felt a little tired from "all the training and all the sex he been getting lately."

Dude is hilarious. What's even funnier than his comments was Brian Stann's lack of reaction and complete professionalism.

Anyways, Browne isn't very classy himself. He deserved all that **** talk afterwards.

Lewis might be new favorite heavyweight. He keeps it real.

Comment

Lewis is definitely one of the funniest cats in the UFC right now. A little worried for his future now that it's been revealed he has the same weakness as King Hippo, but W or L he'll be a fun guy to watch.

Randomly I'd love to see a Ngannou vs Lewis fight next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            It's not in the video, but I liked how Lewis was talking about his cardio. He said he felt a little tired from "all the training and all the sex he been getting lately."

Dude is hilarious. What's even funnier than his comments was Brian Stann's lack of reaction and complete professionalism.

Anyways, Browne isn't very classy himself. He deserved all that **** talk afterwards.

Lewis might be new favorite heavyweight. He keeps it real.
            Brian Stann is actually a great interviewer and was really quick to deflect off the Rousey topic and get it back on track. Browne deserved all that **** talk for the Mitrione fight alone, not to mention all the other **** he's been accused of.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
              Brian Stann is actually a great interviewer and was really quick to deflect off the Rousey topic and get it back on track. Browne deserved all that **** talk for the Mitrione fight alone, not to mention all the other **** he's been accused of.

I like Brian Stann, you can tell he takes his job very seriously. He's a real pro.

Not just the Mitrione fight, but the way Browne acted towards Brendan Schaub. He knocked out Schaub and then tweeted a pic of their fight to him two years after they fought, for no reason at all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/travisbro...999616?lang=en

Browne will always have a grudge against Schaub just because he dated Ronda before he did. Guy is really insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I like Brian Stann, you can tell he takes his job very seriously. He's a real pro.

Not just the Mitrione fight, but the way Browne acted towards Brendan Schaub. He knocked out Schaub and then tweeted a pic of their fight to him two years after they fought, for no reason at all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/travisbro...999616?lang=en

Browne will always have a grudge against Schaub just because he dated Ronda before he did. Guy is really insecure.
                True. I say **** Travis Browne. Guy is a complete piece of **** and a dirty fighter anyways. The humiliation he received from DL after the fight was well deserved.

Comment

cant wait to see him fight Hunto

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                    True. I say **** Travis Browne. Guy is a complete piece of **** and a dirty fighter anyways. The humiliation he received from DL after the fight was well deserved.
                    I agree, but I hear he and Ronda are engaged now.

Comment

Working...
                    X