Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being a boxing fan is so HARD these days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must suck for fanboys.

There's plenty of boxing to enjoy nearly every week for real boxing fans.

Plus Floyd and Manny are almost out the door, what's not to love?

Comment

Professional boxing has a lot more in common with professional wrestling than it does a professional sport, but then I suppose even wrestling fans get to see the best matchups.

The number of decent matchups are heavily outweighed by the ****ty matchups that nobody wants to see.

Comment

When I watch a fight like last Saturday night,Pascal vs Gonzalez,and the decision afterwards....makes me hate boxing.

Actually,the people who run it I hate...

Comment

What's bull****, like PBP said recently, is how we can't even get diet superfights anymore. Money, popularity, networks, promoters, all this bull**** is stopping even the poor man's big fights from happening. Every halfway decent fight is treated like some super matchup that needs to be built up.

Then you factor in how easy it is to duck these days, robberies, and the general bull**** that happens in the ring, and yeah, being a boxing fan sucks a lot of the time. We're stupid to put up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            what about all the terrible fights that are free? shut your mouth and enjoy them!!!!
            I am a Cotto fan but that sig is Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              What's bull****, like PBP said recently, is how we can't even get diet superfights anymore. Money, popularity, networks, promoters, all this bull**** is stopping even the poor man's big fights from happening. Every halfway decent fight is treated like some super matchup that needs to be built up.

Then you factor in how easy it is to duck these days, robberies, and the general bull**** that happens in the ring, and yeah, being a boxing fan sucks a lot of the time. We're stupid to put up with it.
              Good post bojangles.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                "For a living"... they are millionaries.
                Pretty much shows your knowledge of the sport and the boxers...

smh

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  "For a living"... they are millionaries.
                  They EARNED it by getting hit in the head man,no one just gave it to them

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    All I know is that I'm seeing a ton of boxing lately, half of it for free. The talent pool is a bit shallow compared to 70's-early 2000's but I'm still pretty happy with what's going on in boxing.
                    Exactly,boxing is on damn near every day

Comment

We had Floyd/Pac and are going to get Cotto/Canelo this year... I don't see the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X