Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot new GUCCCCCCCIIIIIIIII! BUUURRRRRRRRR!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot new GUCCCCCCCIIIIIIIII! BUUURRRRRRRRR!

I know he's not lyrically one of the best. But dammit I think it's fn sick. He can go hard and I think he does here. He just has such a sweet style & swag. I don't what it is about him, but he's just the fn man. A lot of people don't give him a chance. They here his tv stuff and write him off but this dude can throw fire if you hear the right stuff. Try "Poppin Rubberbands", "Mo Money", "On deck", all SICK SICK songs too. This is brand new right here...

GIVE MY DUDE A CHANCE! hahaha

Comment

I love his beats.

I just don't know what everybody sees in him as a rapper. I **** wit Pat but Ima have to try to like Gucci as a rapper.

I would bump dat **** in the car due to production though. I know the streets is all over this ***** so I wont hate until I hear more.
      So far the beats win.

Comment

**** Gucci.

Comment

Like it or not he's one of the realest in the game. He won't sell out. He always will and always has been who he is, regardless. And I can respect that.

As I've shown above, he can rap. He can go hard at times. I think he's mostly my favorite just because he's like the theme song to my life man. All he raps about is ****in hoes, smackin' women, gettin wasted, and ****in a brotha up too. As soon as I got out of juvy I bumped "im back *****" his song from when he got out.

Comment

Dude the first line of "On deck" is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Good kush burn a nicca in the kitchen, good cookin, and I know I might be ugly but my car is good lookin!" hahaha that **** was tight man.

Comment

Comment

I fuk with Gucci. Just like Nate said, he is who he is and he does what he knows. I know probably 99 percent of this forums hates this dude but I'm with Natedatpkid, Gucci can go hard.

Comment

Gucci is one of my favorite rappers that has arrived on the scene within the last five years or so. People won't give him a chance, because alot of people don't know how to appreciate music outside of their general tastes. I hope Gucci drops another mixtape before The Appeal comes out.
                  Last edited by IIG; 06-14-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

More proof my man goes hard! Jeezy diss. Featuring Ox from "Belly" the movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X