Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Unsure WBC Will Make Stevenson-Jack Winner Face Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Jack might fight him, Stevenson definitely will not. The Nail is the future of 175.
    Gvozdyk looked average tonight. The dude is very beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      and the **** do I care? Got moral victory over that?

Like the excuses you have for Dorticos when Murat Gassiev knocked him out?
      i made no ****ing excuse i said he dorticos looked like crap and made no adjustments....GO WATCH THE TAPE...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Gvozdyk looks like a force to be reckoned with against good opponents like Chilemba and Gonzalez but for some reason looks like **** against lower tier opponents.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Unsure Top Rank Will Make Stevenson-Jack Winner Face Him because he sucked balls tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            His opponent had 42 fights. Some guys just don't match well. Hopkins lost twice to Taylor even though most people agree Hopkins is the better fighter. Crawford got rocked by Gamboa. Loma lost to Salido in his second fight, look at him now.

Comment

I'd put Gvozdyk in the almost-there-but-never-will-be category... With the likes of Barrera, Browne, Smith Jr and Alvarez... Alvarez would also beat him easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                I'd put Gvozdyk in the almost-there-but-never-will-be category... With the likes of Barrera, Browne, Smith Jr and Alvarez... Alvarez would also beat him easily...
                Alvarez robbed Chilemba who Gvozdyk used as a tune up bout

Comment

Working...
                X