• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    No he wasn't
    You are a stinky, dirty liar

Comment

Tyson Fury isn’t coming back. At least not when it matters.

Comment

Tyson Fury looked like a stiff when he fought Vlad and Vlad looked worse for allowing him to win. Fury is not a threat right now and really shouldn't be in the mix when discussing professional HW contenders. AJ v Wilder is the next big fight and the logical choice in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Looks don't really mean much in boxing man, We don't know how much damage he has done to his body, dont know if the PED'S made him more efficient then he really was..We have to see where he is 3 years later to see if he is even still a contender..
          PEDs can only make you stronger or give you more stamina. They are NOT going to give you skill.

Fury has Skills. Povetkin has A TON more skills.

Wilder has power, thats it.

AJ does have pretty good skills and is developing them further.

So with Tyson Fury, I think he is just as dangerous because he still has skills. He never won his fights because of his stamina or power.

this is why Fury vs Wilder would be a no contest... Fury outboxes Wilder.

Wilder vs AJ is a lot more exciting because it truly is going to be who gets lucky. Does Wilder get lucky and connect on AJ? Or does AJ have enough skills to duck Wilder's windmills? Does AJ have the stamina?

Neither Wilder of AJ are world class boxers... and Wilder will never be. AJ on the other hand is coming along nicely and we will see with Parker.

This is why I am excited to see AJ vs Povetkin because that will be AJ's ultimate test as a boxer.

Comment

Damage control

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
              Yes he had a backdated ban try google boxing fan.

https://www.ukad.org.uk/news/article...oint-statement
              hahaha so was never banned like I said.

It's like you guys don't have any braincells.

Comment

For those who say Fury is the most credible opponent.

He has not fought in 3 years, is severely out of shape and has substance abuse problems alongside his mental problems.

It is not like he can just pick it up where he left of and there is no telling if he ever comes back what would be his total mental and physical shape

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  No he can't, on his best day he could barely defeat an over the hill complacent Klitschko.

Wilder or AJ will spark out Fury on any day.
                  I'm not a Fury fan, but don't be naive, he almost shut out Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Boxing fans are so delusional. Fury will have been out of the ring for 3 years by the time he returns. You can't just abuse your body the way he did and come back the same. You hear how his voice is gone? You think he was able to do that kind of damage to himself but his cardio, reflexes, etc will still be that of a top HW boxer?? lol.

He is no longer the same boxer who beat Wlad, nor will he ever be at that level again.
                    I'll have a big "I told you so" loaded and waiting.
                    Yes fury soiunds out of breath. But fury seems to think he is OK.
                    Wilder josh has to be next otherwise wilder will be unbearable

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      I'm not a Fury fan, but don't be naive, he almost shut out Wlad.
                      8-4 is how I scored it, not quite a shut out but also not a close fight. Point is he beat Wlad by out landing him by less than 3 punches a round, that is not a dominating performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X