No announcement yet.

Derevyanchenko vs Andrade is a go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    People that called Andrade a ducker and a coward should be eating crow right now. How about it, a ducker is fighting an extremely high risk and low reward power puncher in Derevyachenko.
    It was the Charlo sisters that ducked Andrade, no point having a go at Andrade the man had his world title robbed from him without even losing.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      In May, well 5th is gone. They can do it on the 12 to go along with the replay but neither is with GBP.
      Well as far as I can tell MSG has open availablility for most saturdays in May.

Theater is available for every Saturday outside the first week. Main arena also seems to be available for weekend events although they would need a better headliner to make it work. Its a shame neither guys is a Top Rank or Golden Boy fighter because it would work great as the undercard for Lomachenko vs. Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        You going with Andrade on this one?
        Not sure yet don't like his inactivity but he has the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Pure facts, the man beat all your favorites in the Ami's and is single-handedly the reason Daniel Jacobs didn't make the Olympic team in 2008. He signed with people that he trusted,it's just too bad they sucked as managers and promoters.
          He deff has not taken advantage of his skills.Although he also deserves some blame.Hope its not too late can always use another good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Its Boo Boo

Ah ok lol. Where does that come from? Is it like "boo, I'm scary!" or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Ah ok lol. Where does that come from? Is it like "boo, I'm scary!" or something?
              I can't really remember. I think they talked about it on HBO during his last fight against Fox. It may have been a childhood nickname or something. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Great fight, hope HBO picks it up. Two excellent, highly touted prospects.
                They will for certain. Andrade has a 3-fight deal with HBO.

I just hope it doesn't clash with Crawford-Horn as I'll be at that fight but can't miss this one.

Comment

Working...
                X