Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Reason Anthony Joshua Fears Deontay Wilder (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    When did he refuse to fight Wilder. Like I said I am unaware of that 99.99% because it didn't happen. The timelines don't match up. Joshua fought Klit in front of 90k for $20+m, Wilder fought whats his face for maybe $1m and then both signed to fight mandatory opponents and neither fight has happened unless you've been to the future and back which I seriously doubt.

At least you admitted Wilder turned down Whyte for a career high payday (before making up some crap about b.s strings being attached). Wilder mentioning all these names but always fighting guys outside the top 20 of the division may work on you and your racial agendas but it doesn't work on boxing fans (like me for example).
    I didn't make up anything fella.

Wilder turned down Whyte for the same reason Mikey turned down Cotto.

They didn't want to sign a multi-fight deal

Racial agendas is the reason you are hating on Wilder.
    If his name were Wilderovic you'd be giving lap-dances.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      I didn't make up anything fella.

Wilder turned down Whyte for the same reason Mikey turned down Cotto.

They didn't want to sign a multi-fight deal

Racial agendas is the reason you are hating on Wilder.
      If his name were Wilderovic you'd be giving lap-dances.
      Nah. Your the racist.

I'm a fan of fighters of all shades - Marquez bro's, Trinidad, Crawford, Lomachenko, Toney, Tszyu, just to name my favorites of recent times.

Your a fan of African American fighters ONLY and hate everything else so you = race rooter, me = boxing fan.

Comment

I still say the Wilder that fought Stiverne did everything right, his jab, his movement, everything was great that night. If he can just maintain control and keep to the poise he showed that night, that can mean everything. He had a hugely limited AM career and it creeps into his game now and then so he should keep watching the Stiverne replay and use that as a blueprint for everything.

Comment

More damage control from a scared ****less Joshua fan. Wilder is begging for money according to Joshua's fans, lmao. You'll see more of these damage control posts like this as the pressure to fight Wilder becomes insurmountable. A saw this coming from a mile away lol...

Comment

Working...
          X