No announcement yet.

Fury will School Wilder and Knock him Out Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury will School Wilder and Knock him Out Late

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 11:15 AM.

It's how I see it as well.

Fury is the better boxer at any distance, has the higher IQ, has a granite chin, and can stop him via accumulated punches. Frustrate him. Force a war. Force a fight in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Can't see anything apart from this.

Fury put on a clinic last time, yes Wilder got two knockdowns but even in those round Fury came back and backed Wilder out.

And this was an out of shape ring rusty Fury.

This time round Fury in in much better condition, has lived in the gym for the past 15 months and has put on lean muscle.

He is training Kronk style, which teaches on setting up the big right hand for the knockout.

Last time Fury was not even going for the KO, but he hurt Wilder several times.

Fury say he going to take the fight to Wilder, and that is what he did in the 9th and 12 round of the first fight when he got knocked down, and he showed he backed up Wilder, had him hurt and had Wilder blowing.

If they both go in swinging, Wilder will empty his tank much quicker and will get hit more often.

Wilder coming in heavier as well will burn far more energy and will be fatigued in the second half of the fight, where Fury will step on the gas.

Yes Fury has put on more weight, but he is a much more efficient mover, and this time around he in twice the condition he was last time.

Fury has the height advantage, the reach advantage, has the better defense the better skills, the better stamina and the extra weight will make him absorb Wilder's punches better than last time.

Even if Wilder lands, Fury and take it, get back up and dominate the fight.

Wilder cannot outbox Fury, and Fury will be more switched on than last time.

Let's face it all you Wilder supporters only think Wilder will land a big right and Fury won't get up. But logic and the last fight says that won't happen.

Only thing that will spoil my prediction is if cut opens up and it is stopped or if Fury stops Wilder very early.

I've put all my money in my betting account on Fury for a late KO.
      So 100% credit goes to wilder if he wins?

With this bold of a prediction you would have to admit wilder is better than you thought he was. You'd man up and do that if wilder wins fair?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        It's how I see it as well.

Fury is the better boxer at any distance, has the higher IQ, has a granite chin, and can stop him via accumulated punches. Frustrate him. Force a war. Force a fight in the trenches.
        Lmao... Granite chin?

Comment

Wilder By KO in 8

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            So 100% credit goes to wilder if he wins?

With this bold of a prediction you would have to admit wilder is better than you thought he was. You'd man up and do that if wilder wins fair?
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=841175

If he wins without these factors, then yes, 100% credit.

But i feel they will try and rob Fury again.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=841175

If he wins without these factors, then yes, 100% credit.

But i feel they will try and rob Fury again.

Fair enough. Trying to separate the real from the fake here. Salute.

****. I hope fury doesn't get robbed again. But he has Bob in his corner this time so he has a little protection.

Here's to the best man wins.

Well... No matter what fury will be the better man, wilder can ONLY legitly win by ko

Comment

Fair enough. Trying to separate the real from the fake here. Salute.

****. I hope fury doesn't get robbed again. But he has Bob in his corner this time so he has a little protection.

Here's to the best man wins.

Well... No matter what fury will be the better man, wilder can ONLY legitly win by ko

Yeah, boxing fans want the best man to win, my opinion that is Fury.

I don't dislike Wilder, he comes to fight, and does not look for headbutts, holding, elbows and spoiling tactics.

He just showed so much vulnerability in the first fight, and even when he had the success of the knockdown, he could not take advantage and he ended up blowing and taking the big shots.

But if Wilder does pull it off and wins fairly then 100% credit to him and he will be the no 1 heavyweight in the world.

Fury concentration will have to be on point, but even then I think Wilder will have to land quite a few big punches to stop Fury.

Comment

Yeah, boxing fans want the best man to win, my opinion that is Fury.

I don't dislike Wilder, he comes to fight, and does not look for headbutts, holding, elbows and spoiling tactics.

He just showed so much vulnerability in the first fight, and even when he had the success of the knockdown, he could not take advantage and he ended up blowing and taking the big shots.

But if Wilder does pull it off and wins fairly then 100% credit to him and he will be the no 1 heavyweight in the world.

Fury concentration will have to be on point, but even then I think Wilder will have to land quite a few big punches to stop Fury.
                  Pretty much agree. Here's to HOPEFULLY a great FAIR outcome. Cheers brotha

Comment

Pretty much agree. Here's to HOPEFULLY a great FAIR outcome. Cheers brotha
                    Credit also to both fighters for fighting each other, far too many today, don't take risks and play it safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X