• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster of the Decade (2010-2019)

forget the year one, do this one,

my vote is DirkdigglerUK and NewEngland

idk how to make it an official vote but whatsever

mods take over and sticky. We can also do mod of the decade.

Last edited by moltres.; 12-17-2019, 07:41 PM.

Was going to say, "Most of us haven't been here anywhere near a decade so it would be hard to get a fair poll".
    Then I realized...

Gawd, WTF am I still doing here? ...

Comment

historian larry and The Big Dunn deserve a mention.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
        historian larry and The Big Dunn deserve a mention.
        "Recently, there has been much debate about when the old decade ends and the new one begins. Some say this decade ends on December 31, 2019, and the start of the new one begins January 1, 2020. For others, the new decade doesn't start until January 1, 2021; the old one concluding on December 31, 2020."

when do you think the decade starts personally?

Comment

Decade starts on Jan 1st in the '0' year of the decade. People who say otherwise should be caged and keep away from society.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Was going to say, "Most of us haven't been here anywhere near a decade so it would be hard to get a fair poll".
            Then I realized...

Gawd, WTF am I still doing here? ...
            does the decade start 2020 or 2021 in your opinion.

Comment

Even when he has me on ignore, I think FF Pandas is great! So is Red Foxx and many more.

Then we have the "others"

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                "Recently, there has been much debate about when the old decade ends and the new one begins. Some say this decade ends on December 31, 2019, and the start of the new one begins January 1, 2020. For others, the new decade doesn't start until January 1, 2021; the old one concluding on December 31, 2020."

when do you think the decade starts personally?
                either or..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Decade starts on Jan 1st in the '0' year of the decade. People who say otherwise should be caged and keep away from society.
                  cooool you answered. i agree.

honourable mention to redd fox for POD, but he should consider why people think boxing isnt a martial art

tell everyone how to make it bolded and linked to the user please.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Even when he has me on ignore, I think FF Pandas is great! So is Red Foxx and many more.

Then we have the "others"
                    Thx for the kind words, man. I want nothing to do with any polls here though. A couple years ago I won poster of the year (even with a sig that said don't vote for me) and they decided they didn't like that so they canceled it and rigged it so someone else would win. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X