No announcement yet.

Any1 had like super mind orgasms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 had like super mind orgasms?

Like I was having this dream about getting blown and the sensation in the dream was many times more powerful than real life sex /stimulation. It was ridiculous other worldly pleasure.

Then many other times I thought someone was using a device on me (paranoid episode) and it game me much stronger orgasms in reality, just because of my paranoid imagination.

Also I hear in hypnosis they can do this.

Apparently a lot of our ability to experience pleasure can be increased in the mind and can be totally from the mind/brain.

Do I have to go see a hypnotist to experience this?

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Or similar?

Everything from your mouth/fingers involves sex. I hope you can find a man that can make you happy so you don't need to masturbate so much

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
      Everything from your mouth/fingers involves sex. I hope you can find a man that can make you happy so you don't need to masturbate so much
      Lol I don't like men I like poor women from LEDC's

Comment

Hey that gives me an idea since religion works psychologically, maybe it can work to give u a better orgasm I was brought up Christian I still have residual belief ie it still works even though logically it seems totally silly. Maybe I can get religion to give me better orgasms. I shall pray to Mary for her to give me a super orgasm

Comment

Nice Angel a55, oh that's a demon maybe demons will work even better praying to them cause they scare u, and the fear makes u believe them more? Makes you more irrational? (plus the fear makes you more aroused)

Comment

Wow I think Mary likes me! I just became a strong believer

Comment

Maybe you are just Jewish, that's okay too.

Comment

When I sneeze it kinda feels like an orgasm.

Comment

Working...
                X