Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods should sticky this atg thread.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      You know something Siablo, Its true...So in an effort to salvage some useful purpose for this thread, I am going to set the record straight with you, no jokes, no irony, just an opportunity well earned and a little time on a Sunday.

You are an ingrate and there is no reason to really respond to anything you post. I always have been a gentleman to you, took time to post, gave you links when requested... And all you ever do? is back bite like a scorned Paramour. critisize, act as though I owe you a response...

I even ignored like five posters who constantly tell me what a
      d o u c h e you are...trying to be fair, trying to accept idiocyncracies of others like yourself.

But alas, they are right. And my dear friend Siablo if you do not like a thread, or a comment I make, you can go f u c k yourelf

There Now this thread has served a very useful purpose after all
      No need for insults. i wasn't disrespect you but your post about a picture but the picture wasn't posted. Keep it civil, ese!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        mods should sticky this atg thread.
        I forget if it is this site: do we have a "Hall of Shame?" Or was that another site?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          No need for insults. i wasn't disrespect you but your post about a picture but the picture wasn't posted. Keep it civil, ese!
          "No need for insults" I will just take every opportunity to act like a gossiping little girl with my constant recriminations... Never once even acknowledging that when I am too lazy, too unmotivated, too stupid? to google something, someone is willing to do so to make sure I get what I need to respond.

"No need for insults" just will take any opportunity to judge someone... " Like you know me well enough to consider what kind of religious presence I carry" thats not an insult though...

I never minded your doubting Thomas ways, but you just look for ways to attack others. There is something wrong with that mentality. It is why you have problems with other members that keep telling me to stay away from trying to have a civil discourse with you.

I admit when I am wrong...and they were correct I was wrong. Lets talk about nonsense so there are no misunderstandings:

1) I told a tale of a chinese village where people hung together and the handicapped were shouldered by the other students, to go to school...Your reaction: "Is there a link for that?" are you unable to look that up? You cannot put in a description for this and Google it? And why would someone make that up? what does one gain?

2) And all the recriminations discussed above... And never once an acknowlegment regarding a shared link, only unrealistic requests for more information. Oh, and of course the "thats too much too read" ignorance.

Nonsense sir... I have no time for it.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            "No need for insults" I will just take every opportunity to act like a gossiping little girl with my constant recriminations... Never once even acknowledging that when I am too lazy, too unmotivated, too stupid? to google something, someone is willing to do so to make sure I get what I need to respond.

"No need for insults" just will take any opportunity to judge someone... " Like you know me well enough to consider what kind of religious presence I carry" thats not an insult though...

I never minded your doubting Thomas ways, but you just look for ways to attack others. There is something wrong with that mentality. It is why you have problems with other members that keep telling me to stay away from trying to have a civil discourse with you.

I admit when I am wrong...and they were correct I was wrong. Lets talk about nonsense so there are no misunderstandings:

1) I told a tale of a chinese village where people hung together and the handicapped were shouldered by the other students, to go to school...Your reaction: "Is there a link for that?" are you unable to look that up? You cannot put in a description for this and Google it? And why would someone make that up? what does one gain?

2) And all the recriminations discussed above... And never once an acknowlegment regarding a shared link, only unrealistic requests for more information. Oh, and of course the "thats too much too read" ignorance.

Nonsense sir... I have no time for it.
            Blue - never got a link so as far as i know that's not true. i should find a link for a claim i didn't make? You know why i never made it because i never came across that. if you not provide links don't be shock that you will encounter Doubting Thomases.

Red- Utter tosh! The amount of times i have told folks thanks for links are numerous.

Also, when you can't cope no more, hit the ignore button.
            Me though, i prefer to discuss until i clearly grasp things.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Blue - never got a link so as far as i know that's not true. i should find a link for a claim i didn't make? You know why i never made it because i never came across that. if you not provide links don't be shock that you will encounter Doubting Thomases.

Red- Utter tosh! The amount of times i have told folks thanks for links are numerous.

Also, when you can't cope no more, hit the ignore button.
              Me though, i prefer to discuss until i clearly grasp things.
              Ok so you come from Jamaica? don't you have stories, and tales about things, maybe even some event that landed in a paper... ? You don't ask for links to those things! They don't prove anything? they are a way of reinforcing the values of a group, they don't prove a point in an argument! Are you so daft you really do not see that?

Here is the difference: Here is a true statement about China: "During the cultural revolution virtually all the decent Chinese Boxers went to Taiwan. Hence, when one looks at these challenge matches with MMA, you could find a better Chinese boxer in the United States, in San FRancisco, or New York, than the mainland, where the good ones left in doves."

Now this statement would require proof. asking for links would make sense. Here is another statement:

"Teh Chinese boxers of old China, most of whom reside in Taiwan, were salty... One would get punched in the nose, or even pranked by many as these men were characters!

That is a statement that does not require a "link." It describes an affect more than an objective Effect. An affect is in a feeling about something derived from experience, as opposed to a definite conclusion that should be backed up with proof...So

"This Pati comes from the __________region of Jamaica, it is delicious. Proof: Effect = Where the Patti comes from The cause of the Pati... No proof:= The patti is delicious Affect, not a conclusion.

Undertand the difference and you understand why it is ******ed to ask for proof about a tale of a village where people are motivated to the point where they establish a way for all kids to get an education....OR search for it yourself!

I am not an "ignore" person. Maybe you could reevaluate how you behave when someone goes out of their way for you...and not look for every opportunity to back bite them. Is that asking too much? Thats my point. It would be like me talking crap while you were banned...I don't even know what you were banned for, and do not care.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                i juanRedkorn look good to me always.. not so good to my wife.. i got all my yellow korn colored teef..
                got big hands.. big feel.. mean old cotton.. no kotton hill mean..

hanks wife is my neighbor..

i can't stop enjoyng myself watching episodes

i like it when luann moves on from buckly.. the trampoline scene...

that show is great..

mang.. i am still impressed with the writing..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  i juanRedkorn look good to me always.. not so good to my wife.. i got all my yellow korn colored teef..
                  got big hands.. big feel.. mean old cotton.. no kotton hill mean..

hanks wife is my neighbor..

i can't stop enjoyng myself watching episodes

i like it when luann moves on from buckly.. the trampoline scene...

that show is great..

mang.. i am still impressed with the writing..

It's my favorite animated sitcom.

I love it because the writing is great, characters have a lot of depth, and they didn't have to resort to dirty toilet humor which is common in animated shows like Family Guy which I always thought was a lame try-hard show.

Simple, yet brilliant. Has a lot of life lessons in it too.

I love Buck Strickland, guy was such a piece of sht!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    It's my favorite animated sitcom.

I love it because the writing is great, characters have a lot of depth, and they didn't have to resort to dirty toilet humor which is common in animated shows like Family Guy which I always thought was a lame try-hard show.

Simple, yet brilliant. Has a lot of life lessons in it too.

I love Buck Strickland, guy was such a piece of sht!

when hank smokes weed ... at bucks apt.. and peggy is ruining sugar foots.... and buck tries to frame hank

when peggy write a hit for randy travis...

when boomhauer teaches bobby how to pick up chicks at a shoe store... my buddy used to work at a shoe store.. cheap shoes.. my jew buddies got shoe stores... shoemacher

very deep character development.. butler a braggadocious punk at nasa...

a lotta guys forget where they come from.. butlet wants to build a wall. but he can't

he has no idea what money is... i am listening to the tom tom club.. genius of love.. i am in heaven.. with my boy friend.. bootsy collins.. parliment.. once nation under a groove... getting down just for the funk.. the funk of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      when hank smokes weed ... at bucks apt.. and peggy is ruining sugar foots.... and buck tries to frame hank

when peggy write a hit for randy travis...

when boomhauer teaches bobby how to pick up chicks at a shoe store... my buddy used to work at a shoe store.. cheap shoes.. my jew buddies got shoe stores... shoemacher

very deep character development.. butler a braggadocious punk at nasa...

a lotta guys forget where they come from.. butlet wants to build a wall. but he can't

he has no idea what money is... i am listening to the tom tom club.. genius of love.. i am in heaven.. with my boy friend.. bootsy collins.. parliment.. once nation under a groove... getting down just for the funk.. the funk of it.

Buck Strickland tried to frame Hank for murdering his mistress Debbie lmfao. What an assh0le. Hahaha

I like this episode with Chris Rock. Bobby is funny as hell lol:

Comment

Working...
                      X