Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell did Manny Pacquiao get jacked again at 40 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell did Manny Pacquiao get jacked again at 40 years old?

Is it muscle maturity? dude is thick and muscular with veins popping out what I notice is the muscle thickness especially in the shoulders he never had capped shoulders like that or thickness. I remember for a good few years he was looking frail it was during the Bradley fights he wasn't as jacked and looked old

This was taken yesterday wtf? Im thinking maybe Thurman saying Manny you can take all the peds you want I dont care, motivated Manny, and manny said ok I will.

Chinese are not know for being muscular Manny must be a freak genetically or taking some supplements to get that type of muscles and bone density, Most of the chinese I see look frail like Zou Shimings and dont have a square jaw or thick structure like Pacman.
    Last edited by hectari; 06-19-2019, 04:18 PM.

Steroids will do that

Comment

He has a pump from training, and he's using the muscles so they are tense. He's just the same he was for the last 5 years.

Comment

"motivated Manny, and manny said ok I will."

Comment

100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and 10km running everyday.

Comment

come on hect!! this wasnt even troll thread worthy! you slipping man! you've been hanging around with broner too much! you need to come out with some new materials brah. yo shiiet getting old lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and 10km running everyday.

To be fair, I've never looked at Pac and thought that he looked old and frail!

Comment

“A-side Meth”

Comment

Manny looks like a guy in the middle of a workout.

Boxrec says both Manny and Keith are enrolled in VADA CBP, for what that's worth..

Comment

My recent observation is that he has gotten smaller, could be from the lost of muscle mass because of age. There are legit videos all over the internet with his recent training. If you're his fan, this is worrying because he looks so small recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X