Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something else I just thought of after last week's Smackdown; if they're going to continue with the Wyatt-Rollins feud, then they might as well give The Fiend a run with the title, don't you guys think? Especially with the angry reactions the fans had at the last pay per view. Give him a run like The Undertaker his first year in the WWF from 1990-1991, where he only loses maybe once until next year.

Comment

• Humberto Carillo is a future WWE Champion. Love his debut match against Seth Rollins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Something else I just thought of after last week's Smackdown; if they're going to continue with the Wyatt-Rollins feud, then they might as well give The Fiend a run with the title, don't you guys think? Especially with the angry reactions the fans had at the last pay per view. Give him a run like The Undertaker his first year in the WWF from 1990-1991, where he only loses maybe once until next year.

They should. The crowd has been turning sour on Rollins while the Fiend is over as hell. Rollins called AEW the minor leagues, and Jim Ross responded, "maybe one day he'll be as over as his girlfriend."

But the Universal title belongs on Raw. So maybe feed Brock to the Fiend at some point for the WWE title. And maybe have him beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

On a side note, I wish they'd get rid of that fruit roll up looking Universal title and bring back the big gold belt. The classiest looking belt ever and it had a lot of prestige.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Humberto Carillo is a future WWE Champion. Love his debut match against Seth Rollins.
          I hope he does someday. Carillo is awesome.

They'll probably just job him out to Baron Corbin for now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            They should. The crowd has been turning sour on Rollins while the Fiend is over as hell. Rollins called AEW the minor leagues, and Jim Ross responded, "maybe one day he'll be as over as his girlfriend."

But the Universal title belongs on Raw. So maybe feed Brock to the Fiend at some point for the WWE title. And maybe have him beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

On a side note, I wish they'd get rid of that fruit roll up looking Universal title and bring back the big gold belt. The classiest looking belt ever and it had a lot of prestige.
            I like gold belts too, but what do people have against the color red? I like red. Blue is my favorite color though. And being red, I guess it's exclusive to Raw, but being called Universal makes it sound like it can be defended on either show. Sounded better when it was the World Heavyweight Title.

Comment

I like gold belts too, but what do people have against the color red? I like red. Blue is my favorite color though. And being red, I guess it's exclusive to Raw, but being called Universal makes it sound like it can be defended on either show. Sounded better when it was the World Heavyweight Title.

Never liked red or blue for world titles. That's why I don't really like the IBF or even the WBO titles.

Red is okay for tag titles or women's titles.

Black and gold is the way to go for a world title. Keep it simple and classy. I really liked the Winged eagle title in the 80s/90s

And the Undisputed title that eventually became the WWE title on Smackdown from 2002-2005:

But the big gold belt is my favorite of all time.

Comment

Never liked red or blue for world titles. That's why I don't really like the IBF or even the WBO titles.

Black and gold is the way to go for a world title. Keep it simple and classy. I really liked the Winged eagle title in the 80s/90s

And the Undisputed title that eventually became the WWE title on Smackdown from 2002-2005:

Hell yeah, that one and the heavyweight title patterned after the classic NWA belt made famous by Ric Flair and Harley Race were my favorites too. I loved the Winged Eagle as well and even the one before that Hogan held. Reggie Parks did some great belt designs back in the day. I love that people now get championship belts made too instead of just trophies when they win competitions these days. I'm gonna get one made for beating all the Smackdown vs. Raw games when I can afford it.

Comment

Hell yeah, that one and the heavyweight title patterned after the classic NWA belt made famous by Ric Flair and Harley Race were my favorites too. I loved the Winged Eagle as well and even the one before that Hogan held. Reggie Parks did some great belt designs back in the day. I love that people now get championship belts made too instead of just trophies when they win competitions these days. I'm gonna get one made for beating all the Smackdown vs. Raw games when I can afford it.

Yeah, I love classic NWA title.

Best looking title now is the Intercontinental title. I'm glad Cody Rhodes brought the classic IC belt back years ago. Surprised WWE haven't changed it to some toy looking belt just to spite him haha. I always thought the attitude era IC title was too small and ugly. Surprised they kept that title design for over 12 years.

The NXT UK title is a beauty also.

Comment

The belt designs are so ****ing wack now. Its just the wwe logo on it.

Man i would have loved if they still had bra and panties matches or regular strip shows like the old days. Id love the see becky lynch and alexa bliss doing that

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                      The belt designs are so ****ing wack now. Its just the wwe logo on it.

Man i would have loved if they still had bra and panties matches or regular strip shows like the old days. Id love the see becky lynch and alexa bliss doing that

Yeah, that'll never happen in today's PG era though, especially with Stephanie McMahon running things.

Comment

Working...
                      X