No announcement yet.

WHO's READY FOR EL CAMINO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Yeah I feel the same about Jesse and had low expectations too, but El Camino was good. Very Breaking Bad style. Felt more like a 2 hour long episode of BB than a movie.
    just finished it and yea it's very good. classic BB. jesse was tolerable in this as well. but fat todd damn near ruined the continuity

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    I agree, man. Just a two-hour continuation. Man, I can't believe the disappearer Robert Forster died today too. They got him in just in time. Sucks. He did a great job on BB and on Last Man Standing.
    mind blowing to learn that he died on the same damn day. gave off a cool smooth vibe to his characters, even in his late 70s. he was a perfect cast in jackie brown. great actor.
    Last edited by John Barron; 10-12-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

BB is on Netflix. Has been forever. I think they carry all the AMC series. The BB spin off Better Call Saul is on there as well. A long time ago, a buddy kept telling me about it. I looked up an episode on YT. Liked it and then started ordering the DVDs. Watched all right around the time it ended. Loved it. then I got Netflix and gave my DVDs a rest ever since. You'd like it, man. Really cool and smart and funny with lots of action but not pointless action and killing. Everything that happens has meaning and they don't throw too many characters at you to keep up with. They have a good core cast the whole way through. Best show of all time imo.
      Yer right.
      Typical Australia were so behind the times that it's still not on our version of Netflix..
      It's all good though its just our world downunder revolves backwards to yours.
      I suppose you could say I'm used to it by now.

Comment

It was ok. I mean it would feel the same if they'd never made this film imo

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          just finished it and yea it's very good. classic BB. jesse was tolerable in this as well. but fat todd damn near ruined the continuity

mind blowing to learn that he died on the same damn day. gave off a cool smooth vibe to his characters, even in his late 70s. he was a perfect cast in jackie brown. great actor.
          I wish Fat Toddy had lost some weight honestly. It was definitely noticeable. Haha. I did love the side story with him in it though. Dude is so creepy! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Yer right.
            Typical Australia were so behind the times that it's still not on our version of Netflix..
            It's all good though its just our world downunder revolves backwards to yours.
            I suppose you could say I'm used to it by now.
            Oh, dang man. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I hope y'all can get caught up soon. I forget that these things are different for different parts of the world. I hope you get to see BB though. I think you'll love it.

Comment

I started watching it and couldn't finish because I got bored.

I skipped around and saw kristen ritter at the end.. how the hell did that happen? Didn't walter let her choke to death on her vomit?

Comment

I like Walt's story the best. Jesse's is cool too but yeah. I loved the Gus story. Better Call Saul is solid too. Don't know how many spinoffs they can do now what with the high body count though.
                Great show, imho, due to the fantastic writing and the solid characters in the periphery. El C was good and got better once J went to borrow $1,800.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Great show, imho, due to the fantastic writing and the solid characters in the periphery. El C was good and got better once J went to borrow $1,800.
                  Yeah, the last half hour picked up considerably which is usually the best way to go with a movie. Make those last ten or so scenes really sing. I liked how he went into the vaccuum repair shop and when the guy called the cops on him, Jessee called him out on it being BS. Then the cop car pulls up. Haha. That was classic.

Comment

Yeah, the last half hour picked up considerably which is usually the best way to go with a movie. Make those last ten or so scenes really sing. I liked how he went into the vaccuum repair shop and when the guy called the cops on him, Jessee called him out on it being BS. Then the cop car pulls up. Haha. That was classic.
                    A steady build up is the way to go.

And I was wondering, Why is Jesse going to risk everything by spotting a mommy mobile and Foster was playing it cool. I thought Foster was trying to rip J off.

Comment

What the fu ck ?!?!?!?
                      Robert Forster
                      Born: July 13, 1941, Rochester, NY
                      Died: October 11, 2019, Los Angeles, CA

Comment

Working...
                      X