Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-08-2019, 01:47 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4409 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,860.93
Total Points: 171,494.07
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcralas View Post
"WWE is gay and whatever boxer goes there I have no more respect for him for a boxer's ring.

But I had no respect for Fury, this clown actually is made for WWE and nobody cares about doping there."

All these boxers have been and participated. and they were all champs:
Tyson Fury, Mike Tyson, Mayweather, Butterbean & Jorge "Maromeo" Paez

There might be more that I missed
Buster Douglas (after Tyson lost)

Evander Holyfield (MVP/Matt Hardy) - BTW that Michael Buffer entrance for MVP was perfect

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

If you want to count Pros vs. Joes (I miss that show):

Arturo Gatti
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 02:35 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 33,021.50
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

I saw this thread and wondered how it had gone on so many pages.

Then the clip popped up on my Facebook feed.

Just embarrassing. Based on his last 2 fights, his promos, and now this, I'd say he's completely cashing out.

The guy has no intentions as a serious sportsman.
Toffee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:16 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 11,789.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by takenotes View Post
It's just cross promotional entertainment.
Except I wanted to puke after watching that video.
Ajvar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:18 PM #54
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 5654 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,367.90
Total Points: 100,942.99
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
I had my doubts, but based on what I saw I think 100% Fury will wrestle.

He's awesome on the mic! He looked like "fake punching" is something he's not too comfortable with yet though!
Eddy Current is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:24 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 11,789.86

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Muhammad Ali ?
OK, I don't respect those as a boxers (if they decide to go back to boxing after wrestling) and I sure thing don't respect them as persons (unless they desperately had to do it for money as they became close to broke).

But Fury (and many other like Mayweather) already have money yet the go to this embarrassment.

Last edited by Ajvar; 10-08-2019 at 03:43 PM.
Ajvar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:27 PM #56
Interim Champion

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
dot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud of
Bank: 7,357.98
Total Points: 15,602.47

Quote:
"WWE is gay and whatever boxer goes there I have no more respect for him for a boxer's ring.

But I had no respect for Fury, this clown actually is made for WWE and nobody cares about doping there."

Butterbean was never a champ, and obviously fit right into the WWF kinda thing..
dot.c.eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:48 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1848 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 65,888.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot.c.eh View Post
Butterbean was never a champ, and obviously fit right into the WWF kinda thing..
He was champion of 4 rounders.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:59 PM #58
Interim Champion

dot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
He was champion of 4 rounders.
Even then he was known as "The King" of 4 rounders. And you need at least have ONE 12 rounder to even be able to win a title. But like I said as a toughman circus sideshow kinda act he already fit right into the WWF.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:03 PM #59
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
lol @ adults actually watching this crap, i knew it was fake and g ay when i was 9 & refused to watch it, by the looks of that audience most of them are grown men
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Lol look at the first clip of Fury/Strowman and notice all the full grown men in the audience filming with their cellphones. This **** is broadcast on TV why would you need to record it on your crappy phone camera? Just DVR that garbage and wait til you get home then you can see YOURSELF on TV and marvel at yourself in all your slack jawed wonder.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:15 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7641 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 173,014.92
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot.c.eh View Post
Lol look at the first clip of Fury/Strowman and notice all the full grown men in the audience filming with their cellphones. This **** is broadcast on TV why would you need to record it on your crappy phone camera? Just DVR that garbage and wait til you get home then you can see YOURSELF on TV and marvel at yourself in all your slack jawed wonder.
Probobly because they need close ups on the big muscle men, to jack off to later.
Seriously i remember when i was 8-9 and WWE was hugely popular and i refused to even pretend to be into it, i thought it was the gayest **** ever. now i realise just how g ay it really is.
Big oiled up muscle men on steroids in tiny pants pretending to hurt each other? I wonder what Freud would say about that?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends