Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Habazin Erupts: Clarissa Shields and Her Team Are Classless!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Yup I agree. She cant control what her team does. She shouldnt have to take the blame for what happened.
    She absolutely CAN control what her team does...by getting rid of the bad ones to make a point.

Think about it, would those same scum be on the scene if it weren’t for Shields?

If the answer is “no”, that settles it. As you can see this type of foolishness possibly cost Shields a payday and her reputation (in the eyes of some).

Comment

• I don't feel bad for Bashir. A guy his age should have stopped tough talking 20 years prior. I still think whoever suckered him deserves some time though. It was such a cowardly act.

Claressa really needs to clean up who she rolls with. I have no doubt that her LGTBQ Feminist Man hating sister started the entire thing. James should have just told her to eff off and walked away though instead of threatening to punch her out LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Shields did nothing wrong here.
        "Good job unc"

She's a classless piece of trash. And her family obviously follows suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I’m going to ask you a personal question which I know you’ll lie about but how many guys have you and your thugs jumped? I know damn well you don’t fight 1 on 1 unless you have zero doubt you’ll win
          Shut up crackhead

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            "Good job unc"

She's a classless piece of trash. And her family obviously follows suit.
            All of that is irrelevant. She tried to calm things down yesterday and even walked away from the whole thing.

She had nothing to do with punching Bashir.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              All of that is irrelevant. She tried to calm things down yesterday and even walked away from the whole thing.

She had nothing to do with punching Bashir.
              Ok, that doesn't change my opinion of her and it's obvious the people that surround her are garbage. I don't have to like her and you can be on her side, it's just opinions we have in the end. Changes neither of our lives anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Ok, that doesn't change my opinion of her and it's obvious the people that surround her are garbage. I don't have to like her and you can be on her side, it's just opinions we have in the end. Changes neither of our lives anyway.
                You don't have to like her but that doesn't give you the right to call her a classless piece of trash for something she didn't do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                  She absolutely CAN control what her team does...by getting rid of the bad ones to make a point.

Think about it, would those same scum be on the scene if it weren’t for Shields?

If the answer is “no”, that settles it. As you can see this type of foolishness possibly cost Shields a payday and her reputation (in the eyes of some).
                  I know people say you can’t choose your family but you can damn well control them, she knows are family quite well, she might be in denial about them being trashy but they truly are.

She needs to control who comes to her weigh in or her fights, better yet sit your behind down unless you are in the actual boxing team.

She doesn’t get a paid for training, sparring and not fighting. And as much as this wasn’t a fault it was a member of her family that has cause all of this distress. So in a way it’s from her side of the “Streets”

Comment

• Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

best quote I've heard in a while.

Yeah, and female boxing is not that popular to begin with. She may have ruined her career.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      How the hell does someone punch someone in front of cameras and the media and no one can figure out who it was????!!!!!
                      that is what I said. in the video they cut out when he got hit. instead all you could see was him down. so to me they cut it out on purpose to protect who ever hit him

Comment

Working...
                      X