No announcement yet.

Manny over Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    Maybe 10 years ago. Today, Pac doesn't have the lungs, and he's still easy enough for Spence to figure out.

You guys are selling Porter short. That's about the toughest Black dude you'll find. And he stayed the course. That was a very good performance by both men.
    lol. pac is easy to figure out? jmm is the only one who figured out pac and he only win with a lucky punch. floyd is nowhere near close of figuring pac who has a higher boxing iq compared to Spence....

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      And Arum has been around for 40 years and has the best matchmakers in the buis. You think maybe he had good reasons to keep Pac away from May and more recently Craw???
      Arum is on the record that he's the one who kill the pac-crawford fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Arum doesn't want Pac's death on his hands.

Comment

• Crawford needs to fight Spence who is at this point his top rival. But neither have stepped up to the plate. Because Crawford would rather cherry pick.

Soon as he fights top competition they don’t look as dominant, same with Spence.

PAC been fighting elite champions since he started and he dominated his peers. Can’t say the same for CrAwfoed or Spence.

Enough excuses for these cherry pickers. This generation of WW’s is hot garbage.
          PAC still whoops them all.

Comment

• Spence KO 41 years old Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Spence KO 41 years old Manny Pacquiao.
              yet he couldnt ko midget garcia or an open sloppy porter

Comment

He and esp his matchmakers would know.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I agree, homie. Pac vs. Khan or Mikey would be fun fights. I always thought Pac vs. Porter would be a fun fight, too, but Porter looked reallyyyy tough his last time out. I think I lean toward wanting to see Pac vs. Mikey.
                  you're back!!! we missed you.

What did do this time to have your institution take your internet privileges away?

was lipstick found in your room again? or was it another meltdown over soup?

Comment

lol. pac is easy to figure out? jmm is the only one who figured out pac and he only win with a lucky punch. floyd is nowhere near close of figuring pac who has a higher boxing iq compared to Spence....
                    how do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you can't even take yourself seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                      you're back!!! we missed you.

What did do this time to have your institution take your internet privileges away?

was lipstick found in your room again? or was it another meltdown over soup?
                      I've always been around.

Maybe you are confused because you got dragged round the history section by your throat and then banned for racism

Comment

Working...
                      X