Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford "Our teams never talked! Pacquiao deserves to fight whoever he wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    What's Mayweather got to do with the topic of this thread? You're butthurt that Pacquiao ducked Crawford so are mentioning Mayweather to try and deflect.
    I'm just trying to understand the bad you see in others, but not when it comes to your idol.

So how much do you think Floyd would want for a Crawford fight?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      I'm just trying to understand the bad you see in others, but not when it comes to your idol.

So how much do you think Floyd would want for a Crawford fight?
      Irrelevant to the topic of the thread. I'm not going to bite. Pacquiao ducked Crawford. You know it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        but then you shiiet on him for fighting guys like horn. lol. you're telling him to avoid tough competition at this point but then turns around and shiiet on him for doing what you hope he would.
        You're full of shyt.
        Where have I done that? I've hardly said anything about the Horn fight. I have to be honest in that I think it's a low quality fight (which is why I'm not talking about it, though I was into the Vargas fight) but I haven't bashed Pac for Horn. Ever.
        \
        If you have to make shyt up, it means you're WRONG.

Comment

Working...
        X