Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Manny Pacquiao is very willing to do a second fight, if Floyd Mayweather decides to come out of retirement for a rematch, saying "let's do a second one" after powering to his first KO win in nine years. The fighting Philippines senator known as "Pac-Man" took on the dangerous Argentine WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday knowing a defeat could have lowered the curtain on one of the greatest careers in boxing history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Manny is so predictable.

Comment

There is no one left that can get Floyd the huge payday he's become accustomed to getting besides Manny.

On that basis alone Floyd will consider it.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z..................

Not interested in 2 old geezers going at it

Comment

Trying to cash out before he's unseated in the Senate.

Comment

Nah forget it. Both of you had your chances to make the fight multiple times over the years when you were closer to your respective primes and you didn’t want to give it to us. Now the irs comes knocking you want to talk about “let’s do it again” no fu*k you.
            Last edited by Fabes88; 07-16-2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

So sad. Delusional Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                There is no one left that can get Floyd the huge payday he's become accustomed to getting besides Manny.

On that basis alone Floyd will consider it.
                i'm glad you are willing to pay money, so fmw can get another big payday. i'll pass

Comment

I dont see the point now. I will still watch it though

Comment

90% chance that if Manny is serious about coming to the table then Floyd sees the dollar signs and his retirement is over.

Comment

Working...
                    X