Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not forget that guy who was a mod at some aviator forum who came here and reported everyone and demanded -MEGA- ban them

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Let's not forget that guy who was a mod at some aviator forum who came here and reported everyone and demanded -MEGA- ban them

Me and Sweet Pea 50 were banned from there within a couple of posts

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Trust me if that was the case we would have been outta here already. We are not in jaded's good book.
        It wasn’t about being in any bodies good book. I produced facts.. FACTS. I’ll share them with Mega, and Boston guy, I backed my statements up, with facts. I got no alts. None.
        Sunspace lost his Bish mind. His bs unraveled real quick. He couldn’t even talk about his alts, and he has a gang of them...

I’ll put my stuff out there... I’ve done it before..

Your boy sunspace was a lil manipulative lil hoe. Lying and all kinds of crap, intentionally twisting my words..

I just put it out there... he couldn’t. I backed my **** up...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Me and Sweet Pea 50 were banned from there within a couple of posts
          You gave me a timeout when I threatened a fellow poster, it was my bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You gave me a timeout when I threatened a fellow poster, it was my bad...
            Death threats are never a good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Exactly! He believes what he wants to believe, not what's true.
              Doesn’t everyone believe what we believe is true? Often times what we believe isn’t necessarily true..

Sunspace was emotionally unstable... lazy, etc... he intentionally tried to muddy the waters like bishes do... all emotions, mis quoted facts, so I produced facts... he was left mumbling and humiliated. His followers ain’t looking all that bright either...

Never mind... I’m going to talk to my ace in the hole and get his input on my data issues.. where’s abracadabra? Hokus pokus? **** my magic is good...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Death threats are never a good idea...
                My bad... I needed that timeout...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Doesn’t everyone believe what we believe is true? Often times what we believe isn’t necessarily true..

Sunspace was emotionally unstable... lazy, etc... he intentionally tried to muddy the waters like bishes do... all emotions, mis quoted facts, so I produced facts... he was left mumbling and humiliated. His followers ain’t looking all that bright either...

Never mind... I’m going to talk to my ace in the hole and get his input on my data issues.. where’s abracadabra? Hokus pokus? **** my magic is good...
                  I think people often unconsciously or semi-consciously set up mental barriers that prevent them from seeing various truths in exchange for a phony emotional reward.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    At least in the Lounge, I'd say a good 90% of the alts are from one guy.

2 of his alts are in this very thread....
                    Yeah, he hit me up earlier with like 20 dildo gifts. Happens about once a month. Like clockwork.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Homer or Hammer777777.

Classic.

Comment

Working...
                      X