Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-29-2018, 11:04 AM #141
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2092 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 11,000.00
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFists View Post
Who are you ? Why would icare if you believe me? You're a irrelevant bum to me a nobody. ur boyfriend is in jail for 13 months if u love him so much go help him. Battyboy
You do care or you wouldn't have told your (fictional) story.
TheBigLug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 11:23 AM #142
Russian Bot

Quoted: 4017 Post(s)
SuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 20,544.22
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Who are you ? Why would icare if you believe me? You're a irrelevant bum to me a nobody. ur boyfriend is in jail for 13 months if u love him so much go help him. Battyboy
Haha, enjoy making up stories on the internet whilst you enjoy your soy latte. Mug.

Last edited by SuperHanz; 05-29-2018 at 11:25 AM.
SuperHanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 11:51 AM #143
Contender

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
ThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant futureThunderFists has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 6,576.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
Lol clearly never happened.

Like Tommy or not, one thing he isn't is a coward or a bottler.
Tommy is 5ft5 and a fat ****, your ****sexual obssession with him is very suspect. He literally ran inside maplin in luton because he was a shook battyman him and his supporters can only be brave online or behind people
ThunderFists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 12:40 PM #144
Undisputed Champion

TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tommy is 5ft5 and a fat ****, your ****sexual obssession with him is very suspect. He literally ran inside maplin in luton because he was a shook battyman him and his supporters can only be brave online or behind people
Doesn't matter how tall or fat he is, because you didn't do anything.

oh and the irony haha. Tommy is out in the streets, or now in jail because he doesn't hide and fights for what he stands for and against. You're the one making up stories online.

It's amazing when people are so unintelligent that they don't even have a sense of irony.

Last edited by TheBigLug; 05-29-2018 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:43 PM #145
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6656 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 24,953.23
No Message - denium No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland 
No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest 
Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Tommy is a hero for thick people, but freedom of speech doe!!! yeah newsflash thickos: there hasn't been freedom of speech for a long time.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 01:03 PM #146
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Tommy is a hero for thick people, but freedom of speech doe!!! yeah newsflash thickos: there hasn't been freedom of speech for a long time.
Polarising people like Tommy are good in a way though, because they actually get people talking about and debating real issues.

Yeah he does get a lot of thick knuckle dragging followers but then lets be fair, lefty movements also have their fair share of d1ckhead thick followers. It's par for the course when you're attracting mass amounts of people.

Also, like him or not, he has shone the light on certain things that need addressing, such as muslim grooming gangs. It cannot be denied that it is a problem in the UK and it's been proven that authorities have covered it up. He was exposing these things before the media. Surely nobody can say that is a bad thing. "ohh but what about all the white paedo's" they say - yeah absolutely, nobody is denying that, so why don't they get up and fight for that cause like Tommy does for his? rather than sitting back and just using it as a counter argument but actually doing nothing.

The problem with Tommy is that he usually doesn't give a balanced argument and is solely focused on Islam but then you can't go around trying to fight every cause possible just to be impartial. The problem there is that you leave yourself open being called racist or whatever, because you're solely making a movement against a specific group.

He does tackle issues that need to be dealt with and if there was more people like him that put a spotlight on other serious matters that need addressing, no matter who it's aimed it, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

The fact is, most people will say they're against him just because they don't want other people to think they share any belief at all with a man that's been labeled a bigot, not because they don't actually agree with anything he says. Most people seemingly against him have never actually heard the man speak.

Last edited by TheBigLug; 05-29-2018 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:28 PM #147
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6656 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 24,953.23
No Message - denium No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland 
No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest 
Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
Polarising people like Tommy are good in a way though, because they actually get people talking about and debating real issues.

Yeah he does get a lot of thick knuckle dragging followers but then lets be fair, lefty movements also have their fair share of d1ckhead thick followers. It's par for the course when you're attracting mass amounts of people.

Also, like him or not, he has shone the light on certain things that need addressing, such as muslim grooming gangs. It cannot be denied that it is a problem in the UK and it's been proven that authorities have covered it up. He was exposing these things before the media. Surely nobody can say that is a bad thing. "ohh but what about all the white paedo's" they say - yeah absolutely, nobody is denying that, so why don't they get up and fight for that cause like Tommy does for his? rather than sitting back and just using it as a counter argument but actually doing nothing.

The problem with Tommy is that he usually doesn't give a balanced argument and is solely focused on Islam but then you can't go around trying to fight every cause possible just to be impartial. The problem there is that you leave yourself open being called racist or whatever, because you're solely making a movement against a specific group.

He does tackle issues that need to be dealt with and if there was more people like him that put a spotlight on other serious matters that need addressing, no matter who it's aimed it, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

The fact is, most people will say they're against him just because they don't want other people to think they share any belief at all with a man that's been labeled a bigot, not because they don't actually agree with anything he says. Most people seemingly against him have never actually heard the man speak.

Tommy is as about as intellectual as listening to your mate who reads the Sun newspaper on his break as a carpenter & repeats their drivel as his own opinion down the pub... Muslims are the problem!!! pedo muslims gangs on every corner! you think this is a 'real issue'? It's honestly embarrassing. If you wanna blabber on about muslims all day, how about addressing the elephant in the room, i.e Saudi Arabia funding the extreme ideology of ISIS. Who funds these organisations, who funded the EDL? oh what a surprise it was Israel. Who is funding these lunatic safe space white privelidge people? George Soros and his ilk.
Like Lestor Freeman said in the wire ''You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the **** it's gonna take you."

My 2p is that both left and right movements are products of media propaganda, for what purpose? im not sure but i would guess to divide the nation, skew opinions, and make each side fight each other like puppets on a string about tranny bathrooms and muslim pedo gangs.
While real important issues are swept aside and not talked about.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 02:41 PM #148
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Hitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 7,906.65
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Now confirmed. Tommy pleads guilty.

"Former English Defence League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson has been jailed for potentially prejudicing a court case, it can be reported.

Robinson, who appeared in the dock under real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was arrested in Leeds on Friday.

The 35-year-old was broadcasting on social media outside the city's crown court where a trial was ongoing.

A ban on reporting his 13-month sentence at the same court was lifted after being challenged by the media.

Robinson, from Bedfordshire, pleaded guilty to a charge of contempt of court.

A judge told him his actions could cause the ongoing trial to be re-run, costing "hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds".

Tommy Robinson founded the EDL in 2009 but quit the group in 2013
In footage which was played to the court on Friday, Robinson was seen filming himself and people involved in the trial.

The court heard how the footage, which supposedly lasted around an hour, had been watched 250,000 times within hours of being posted online via Facebook.

During Friday's hearing, Matthew Harding, defending, claimed that his client had "deep regret" for what he had done.

"He was mindful, having spoken to others and taken advice, not to say things that he thought would actually prejudice these proceedings," Mr Harding said.

"He did not try to cause difficulties for the court process."

Judge Geoffrey Marson QC said: "Not only was it a very long video, but I regard it as a serious aggravating feature that he was encouraging others to share it and it had been shared widely.

"That is the nature of the contempt.

Why contempt of court matters?
By Dominic Casciani, BBC home affairs correspondent

Contempt of court is the crime of ignoring the court and its constitutional role in making sure that justice is done.

Robinson was convicted of contempt for interfering with a trial in Canterbury.

His attempts to film defendants on that occasion could, the judge said, have "prejudiced" the jury, leading to an unfair verdict - and he was warned he'd go to jail if he did anything remotely similar again.

Why couldn't we initially report Robinson's arrest and jailing? Reporting restrictions are a long-standing part of the British legal system. In this case, the judge ordered a temporary media black-out because he feared reporting Robinson's conviction could influence the jury in the very case Robinson was targeting.

This is not some new form of censorship directed at Robinson. These are rules that apply to us all, equally. If he is unsure about that, he's now got time on his hands to read a copy of Essential Law for Journalists.

Robinson was already subject to a suspended sentence for a contempt charge related to a separate case in Canterbury.

The judge had warned him then he should expect to go to prison if he committed further offences.

Robinson was given 10 months in jail for contempt of court, and a further three months for beaching the previous suspended sentence.

Judge Geoffrey Marson QC initially imposed restrictions for fear that reporting his arrest would prejudice an ongoing trial.

Following the arrest there were protests outside Downing Street over the weekend.

Robinson founded the far-right EDL in 2009.

It became known for its street marches and demonstrations in towns and cities before he quit the group in 2013."
Hitman Hodgson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:22 PM #149
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14570 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,676.74
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Been following his work for years! I like him.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:32 PM #150
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15526 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,348.57
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

hes not a hero of mine but i agree with a lot of the stuff he said. he took piers morgan to school on good morning britain. when you dig beneath the surface, a lot of these 'moderate' muslims have some ****ing extreme views and ive seen that first hand. its not 'integration' they want.
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
african, ass!!, migrant!, robinson, slept, straight, tommy

User Tag List