Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your dream car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rarri, lambo, maybach benz, nsx, skyline.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      rarri, lambo, maybach benz, nsx, skyline.
      NSX 05’ is my favorite car ever. Waited years for the new one and when i finally drove one, i was disappointed.

New NSX is not a real NSX. It has lost its soul.

Comment

what would be inside my dream car will be females who i will fornicate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          what would be inside my dream car will be females who i will fornicate with.

Damn bruh. You packing these h0ez in the station wagon?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Damn bruh. You packing these h0ez in the station wagon?
            yep more space more pussy

Comment

best bang for the $$$$
              (under 100k, reliable and you wont get raped if something goes wrong)

hyundai equus

Comment

Aston martin or lamborghini

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  best bang for the $$$$
                  (under 100k, reliable and you wont get raped if something goes wrong)

hyundai equus
                  Korean cars are meh... electronics we got it down but automobiles we got a long way to go.

Korean cars suck. Im not spending no $70K on a **** car when i can easily get a European model.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Korean cars are meh... electronics we got it down but automobiles we got a long way to go.

Korean cars suck. Im not spending no $70K on a **** car when i can easily get a European model.
                    thats the thing, hyundais arent ''shlt''. at least not in my experience. obviously a person can spend 2x as much for the same perks or useless ''upgrades'' (that come standard in the equus).

tesla is another dream car.

Comment

I come from a log line of car lovers, mechanics etc..

For me any car is good.
                      I once put a soda can on my dad's charger at the age of eleven I and and he beat the **** outta me. He kick me in the head because of what? I tried to slide under his precious car and he kept kicking me... If I would have known, I'd of never have been born...

I'm a bad man and I don't give a **** about cars. I actually believe I'd smash a lot of lil hoe's on this site who care more about cars than their wives and kids.. Pop pop lil hoes. Bish azz hoe mother ****ers.. Hit me up.. I'll try my best to sleep you or you sleep me..

Comment

Working...
                      X