Form a gang of Boxers for street warfare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Toney(the soul and humor)
    Mike Tyson(the bully and intimidator)
    Roy Jones(the gifted overconfident prodigy)
    Matthew Saad Muhammad(the heart and never say die)
    felix trinidad(the charismatic guy who has a baby face yet can knock your head off)

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
      They definitely would, but I think overtime they would become brothers. Eubank is risky because of how ego centric he is, but his coldness and slick tongue would be great to bamboozle opposing gangs and conning others for economic gain
      Chris would clearly be the leader, with Wlad as his Main sidekick/muscle
      Chino And good boy would carry out the orders, Iran also, but reluctantly so, eventually trying for a mutiny on Chwis, failing and fleeing to create his own gang.

Chris = Brother Mouzon/Avon
      Wlad = Stringer bell
      Iran = Omar
      GGG = Chris
      Chino = Bird
      Last edited by mlac; 04-22-2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Give me: Tyson - Dude is prolly the best street fighter ever in boxing, he's crazy AF and he had unreal power. I'd take Tyson over anyone in history in a street fight.
        Trinidad - He would be launching dudes into outer space with his left hook and hand wraps.
        Duran - He was as vicious as they come in his prime. He was just an animal and he would be killing guys.
        Mayorga - crazy mf'er factor, plus he has vast experience in gang warfare where he is from.
        James Toney - dude is just a straight up badass and he would be blasting guys into orbit.

With those dudes wars can be won.
        Last edited by boxinghead530; 04-22-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

For sure Mike Tyson.

Frank Bruno (in this outfit).

Nikolai Valuev

Anthony Joshua

Comment

Joe Calzaghe
            Floyd Mayweather
            Paulie Malinaggi
            Sven Ottke
            Cesar Rene Cuenca

Don't **** with us.

Comment

Going with the tri-fecta: Kovalev, Provodnikov, and Magomed Abdusalamov (before his injury).

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                Joe Calzaghe
                Floyd Mayweather
                Paulie Malinaggi
                Sven Ottke
                Cesar Rene Cuenca

Don't **** with us.
                The thread starter said form a gang for street warfare not a Knitting crew. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Chris would clearly be the leader, with Wlad as his Main sidekick/muscle
                  Chino And good boy would carry out the orders, Iran also, but reluctantly so, eventually trying for a mutiny on Chwis, failing and fleeing to create his own gang.

Chris = Brother Mouzon/Avon
                  Wlad = Stringer bell
                  Iran = Omar
                  GGG = Chris
                  Chino = Bird
                  Yes! I love the Wire parallels. With Blade, I'd worry about him being mood swingy, but I could see a scenario where Chris' mouth gets him in a bad spot and Iran comes and saves his ass. Making Chris lighten up with being authoritarian condescending towards Iran's resistance of always being told what to do and would make Eubank look at Iran with a new outlook of respect.

But could also see Blade thinking he was too good for the group, forming his own and attempting to take out the remaining members.

Comment

Easy I'd pick Pulev, David Haye, Tyson Fury (gypos love street fights), Deontay Wilder and finally I'd pick Anthony Joshua can't pick a better 5 than that presently I mean sure I could pick smaller guys but this is street fighting the heavyweights would twat anyone that's around Maidanas height and weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      For sure Mike Tyson.

Frank Bruno (in this outfit).

Nikolai Valuev

Anthony Joshua
                      Ah you beat me to the idea of all heavyweights but yep I went with the same idea definitely wouldn't pick big Frank he is too nice of a guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X