No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

All this Mueller investigation is going to do is cause a civil war.

Comment

• Comment

• And we all remember Obama mocking Romney as an 80s retread when Romney said back in 2008 that Russia was not our friend.

It's fun watching Team D's attitude on Russia flip flop like a dying fish.

Comment

He was aight, nothing special. I don't hold Presidents in high regard.
          ehh i still think u voted for him

coz racism seems to be an important issue for u, on who u sides with politically
          and obama was predicted to be the one that will fix racism in America

sad part is i think he made the racial tension higher by supporting one side during his presidency, police vs african american. and then was BLM born and also ANTIFA on his watch

this is probably the issue that made u feel his aight?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            ehh i still think u voted for him

coz racism seems to be an important issue for u, on who u sides with politically
            and obama was predicted to be the one that will fix racism in America

sad part is i think he made the racial tension higher by supporting one side during his presidency, police vs african american. and then was BLM born and also ANTIFA on his watch

this is probably the issue that made u feel his aight?
            Racism is an important issue to me & that's why Obama never appealed to me. George W. Bush civil rights initiative was education, NCLB, the soft bigotry of lowered expectations. Obama's civil rights initiatives were all geared towards Mexicans, Gays, and Women.

But I did like Eric Holder a lot.

Comment

• Lmao at 1bad scrambling to protect the guy who gave him a couple of bucks extra in his pay packet

One would have thought that their country would be worth more than that but Dotards obviously come cheap

Comment

• The lies and gaslighting never stops!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Lmao at 1bad scrambling to protect the guy who gave him a couple of bucks extra in his pay packet

One would have thought that their country would be worth more than that but Dotards obviously come cheap
                  To some 50 bucks more a month is life altering.

Comment

• Comment

When Trump meets with Putin he needs to press him on extradition of these indicted members of the Russian govt:

Viktor Netyksho, Boris Antonov, Dmitriy Badin, Ivan Yermakov, Aleksey Lukashev, Sergey Morgachev, Nikolay Kozachek, Pavel Yershov, Artem Malyshev, Aleksandr Osadchuk, Aleksey Potemkin, Anatoliy Kovalev of the Russian govt's Main Intel Directorate

If Putin isn't willing to talk extradition then Trump needs to get up and leave the room.
                      Trump won’t do anything

Comment

Working...
                      X