Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: Fans Should Be Happy; Joshua-Povetkin '50-50 Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluemax View Post
    What a joke!! Can Joshua please stop calling himself a world champion!!! He's the English heavyweight champion and barely that. Talk about cherry picking! Geez! Are English fans really this gullible??? Who's next??? I can hardly wait
    It's obvious, they are the most gullible of all.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      launch announcement on the 4th July i believe with Hearn naming the fighters signed.

he stated today and i quote

"2,3 or 4 world champions, 6 or 7 former world champions, and then some undefeated fighters and prospects
      More boxing is always good. Guess I’ll be paying for two apps. I just don’t see why they don’t put it on regular cable. Seems like everything is heading towards streaming

Comment

• so fighting and beating a 39 year old Povetkin is going to be considered a big feat by AJ fans I assume?

Comment

• AJ fans are as big a morons as Hearn and AJ think them to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            AJ will never come for Wilder's belt. Fear has a way of stopping a man in his tracks. Used to like AJ but I have lost all respect for him, coward that he is.
            Just like floyd who was the a side vs manny AJ is doing the same to fraud squad lol

Comment

• aj shouldnt have too many problems....especially when the $$$$ fight is looming.

povetkin aint tipping over any apple carts.

Comment

We Americans are not crying, we have the true champion you know, the one with courage who all the rest fear (except for Fury). Whenever I think of Joshua and Hearn I pinch my nose because of the stench.
                Lol the true champion with one name in 40 fights. The fact of the matter is aj shouldn’t even be in the position he is In. The year he picked up boxing gloves for the first time wilder was turning pro. When you waste time fighting bums This is what happens. He had all the time in the world to be the a side and he wasted that time. If aj was fighting the likes of spilkza, Washington and duhapas I’d understand all the hate.

If wilder was full of courage he would’ve fought Klitschko. He had a 5 year head start on aj but I’m sure you’ve got a ton of excuses why he couldn’t take that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  so fighting and beating a 39 year old Povetkin is going to be considered a big feat by AJ fans I assume?
                  Yep just as beating a 39 year Ortiz was seen as a better win than klitchko by some wilder fans. Btw Povetkin is more proven than Ortiz.

Comment

Probably should be testing AJ as well. Rumor has it he juices with the best of them.
                    Yeah, AJ making 10M+ per fight but can't pay for extra testing in the way Wilder has done, raises a big question mark. Especially as in the past some claimed UK fighters get tested by UKAD often and then it came out that's not the case.
                    Last edited by Clegg; 06-28-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Yeah, AJ making 10M+ per fight but can't pay for extra testing for in the way Wilder has done, raises a big question mark. Especially as in the past some claimed UK fighters get tested by UKAD often and then it came out that's not the case.
                      ... Boxrec doesn't read that AJ is "enrolled" with VADA... but he should be as he holds the WBA belt, right?...

Comment

Working...
                      X