Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Contacts Hearn, Reacts To 'Publicity Stunt' Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    When has Haymon ever cheated anyone out of money? When has any of his events fell apart over monetary obligations?
    I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not? You are aware he is being sued by the group that was used to fund the PBC? Ya know, that whole blowing through almost $500m in cash in two years... with no results.

Comment

I can see SHOWTIME and Al Haymon EASILY coming up with the $50,000,000. Sounds like its gonna be in Vegas then??

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        he's essentially saying "confirm that aj will accept 50 if its real and then we'll sit down and show you that it's real."

otherwise you risk sitting down, revealing all your cards, and then eddie says "we need 60."

this is common sense. if hearn will accept 50 pending certain details and proof of funds, theyll sit down to negotiate those details and show proof of funds.
        This is B.S and you know it .

Finkel knows Joshua CANT accept any offer without going through what it entails .

Nothing more than grand standing .

Its a waste of time to wait until tomorrow ?

You claim to be in business but most of what you say is backwards .....

YOU SIT DOWN TO DISCUSS ALL THE CARDS SO A DEAL CAN BE REACHED .

You dont throw 50 million and in 24 hours give ultimatums of accept or else bc you KNOW us ! And why would Hearn ask for 60 knowing 50 is what the ceiling is set at ? :wank:

Finkel just said we wont meet unless you accept ..... thats a DUCK and avoiding negotiating . lol
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-26-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          When has Haymon ever cheated anyone out of money? When has any of his events fell apart over monetary obligations?
          https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/2...bc-boxing-news

Pretty easy to look up, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            he's essentially saying "confirm that aj will accept 50 if its real and then we'll sit down and show you that it's real."

otherwise you risk sitting down, revealing all your cards, and then eddie says "we need 60."

this is common sense. if hearn will accept 50 pending certain details and proof of funds, theyll sit down to negotiate those details and show proof of funds.
            So they don’t want to confirm that in person? Face to face? Isn’t that why they sit down and talk? Surely you can’t defend this! This isn’t 50 dollars..

Comment

Seriously, why are Team Wilder doing this in public when a meeting was already set for today.

Just stfu and present the details to Team Joshua so they can go through it. Don't stall meetings and talk bull**** in the media to try and stall for time so that Joshua has to retreat to sort out his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by JRS1980 View Post
                I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not? You are aware he is being sued by the group that was used to fund the PBC? Ya know, that whole blowing through almost $500m in cash in two years... with no results.
                He wasnt sued actually. Lol. I think you completely misunderstand that suit. I

Comment

If wilder team shows real proof and clarity with this offer the fight gets made.......but its pretty shady and again an email was leaked by finkle.
                  Joshua will not fight wilder in the states the 1st fight i guarantee you that...he won't risk a 30 second extra rest that the ref will give wilder when he has him hurt.
                  To much corruption in vegas for home grown fighters and why no rematch clause when they both could make even more money in the rematch....waffle offer

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    So they'll provide proof when they meet. But don't want to meet until Joshua agrees to the deal?

So Joshua has to agree to a deal without proof.
                    Yes thats how negotiations work ya mor0n.

They are not going to turn up with suitcase containing $50 million to prove to Eddie it exists before a verbal agreement has been reached.

Eddie just making excuses again.

Do you think Parker demanded proof for AJ's last fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      If they have the guarantee then why not tell/show Hearn? What's the problem? Unless it's bs.
                      I guess Floyd and manny saw they guaranteed purses before they fought..... or how about ggg and canelo saw they guaranteed purses.......

Comment

Working...
                      X