Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrities Reveal the Number of People They've Slept with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s not about quantity it’s about quality, and in that list these two men reign supreme.

Gods amongst men.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      It’s not about quantity it’s about quality, and in that list these two men reign supreme.

Gods amongst men.
      ATG player skills. Don't need to boast.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        I was definitely counting in high school lol... I would reminisce about every single one...like..

"Ok wow I've had sex 6 times now after jenny... first was heba, then angie, then nicole, etc... I've had sex with 6 girls now haha..."

After like the 20th girl i just stopped caring, and would just bang whoever I could and keep going. After that point i would just reminisce about the special ones. The beauties or the tight pusses or the freaks.
        Tight pusses are the best lol they make u come real good and real quick. But when u insert it for round 2 ur D easily gets hard because its just feel so good lmao

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Lamar Odom - 2,000

Gene Simmons

The Kiss frontman had one task to complete before his then-girlfriend (now wife) Shannon Tweed would agree to marry him: The former Playboy model demanded that Simmons burn all of the photos of women he had slept with, which took days because Simmons has claimed to have slept with almost 5,000.

Vinny Guadagnino

While appearing on the Boomer and Gio radio talk show, Guadagnino was asked about how many women he has hooked up with, in part due to his time on Jersey Shore and his new dating competition show Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D & Vinny.

Though Guadagnino

was unable to confirm the exact number, he was confident that it was more than 100, noting that the total was probably over 500 and could be more than 1,000.

Wilt Chamberlain -20,000

Ric Flair

The 70-year-old said he cringes to think that his grandchildren will know that he slept with roughly 10,000 women over the years — an admission he initially made to ESPN’s 30 for 30 in a special that first aired in November 2017.

Charlie Sheen

The former Two and a Half Men star claims he slept with at least 5,000 women, according to the October 2000 issue of Maxim, as reported by the New York Post.

Sheen added a few more tidbits about his sex life in the interview, including the fact that he enjoys threesomes and he was supposedly so good in bed that his partners would call him “The Machine.”

Mick Jagger

Christopher Andersen, author of the rock star’s biography Mick, told Extra that, “By one estimate, Mick Jagger has slept with 4,000 women over the course of his life.”

“In retrospect I think that may be kind of a low figure,” he added.

He also disclosed that Jagger and David Bowie were a sort of “sexual tag team” and would go to gay clubs together.

“Mick himself said at one point, ‘Everyone knows that everyone is basically bisexual,'” Andersen said, after revealing a few of Jagger’s partners, who allegedly include Farrah Fawcett and Andy Warhol.

Russell Brand

The actor and ex-husband of Katy Perry is now married to Laura Gallacher, but at one point had claimed he was “up there” at the 1,000 lovers mark, according to Mirror.

Dennis Rodman - 2,000

Huge Hefner

Doesn't know , but admits he didn't cheat while married.

Tom Jones - 250+

Dustin Diamond

In the Saved by the Bell actor’s 2009 memoir Behind the Bell, Diamond wrote he had sex with more than 2,000 women, including an NBC executive with whom he had a seven-month fling when he was just 15.
          All this points to, is that if you have the money and fame they will come. Women are commodities that can be bought and sold. Many will deny this fact, but as they say, the proof is in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Tight pusses are the best lol they make u come real good and real quick. But when u insert it for round 2 ur D easily gets hard because its just feel so good lmao
            There are special ones who are just so tight you instantly want to marry it.

I had this one girl one time who was so tight and she was riding me so hard that my dlck started like contracting and squeezing on it's own like I was about to nut, except I wasn't nutting....

I started like convulsing... and breathing hard with short gasps.. it was ****ing amazing lol....

That bltch blew my mind. I will never forget her.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              All this points to, is that if you have the money and fame they will come. Women are commodities that can be bought and sold. Many will deny this fact, but as they say, the proof is in the pudding.
              Of course this is nothing new. What's new is some of these guys slept with men and some men hit 10,000+

Comment

Gods amongst men.
                Derek ****ing jeter..

Wow...

Jessica Alba.. AND ****ing mariah carey. How is he not elevated to like Paragon status. He should be the Messiah. He's the chosen one...

via GIPHY

Comment

Gods amongst men.
                  A quality woman is an oxymoron. Walk on any campus and you can pick up a chick that looks better than those posted to Leo and Jeter. JLo and Halle Berry are rivalling some of those men's body counts, so how are those "quality"?

Are you saying money and fame make you "quality"? Have you seen these groupies? They are usually the "pretty" ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I think Wilt lied a little bit. There are 365 days in a year times 55 years gives you 20,075 days. He'd have to have banged a different woman every day of his life since puberty to have reached that total (he died at 63) not to mention he made that claim when he was around 50..so I don't think so.

I think most of those numbers are exaggerated...celebrities are full of ****.
                    Agreed. To put a number on something like that is kind of crazy. There’s no doubt in my mind that they banged a lot, but after a certain point, how can you even make an estimate?

I mean you’d probably lose count after around 50 different partners. It would become a blur at a certain point.

Also, add to the fact, I’m positive that half of the time, these celebrities were drugged out of their minds at the time. How can they even remember half the sh#t they did? I can’t take their numbers at face value.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Of course this is nothing new. What's new is some of these guys slept with men and some men hit 10,000+
                      I doubt they hit anywhere 10,000. You can barely keep count after 30. Those are some seriously exaggerated numbers. Who keeps track that far?

Comment

Working...
                      X