Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he can. He’s not a bum

Comment

No shot.
      Not enough power to keep Shawn off of him.
      Ugas couldn't even get his last opponent out of there.
      Porter may stop him around 9.

Comment

No I dont. Will be a competitive fight though. PBC hope Porter lose because they dont want to pay him what he is worth to fight Spence.

Comment

Don't know or care. Neither guy is relevant in the division other than gauging up and coming fighters

Comment

No I don't think so. Porter's style is very hard to prepare for. He'd give anybody in the division a tough fight and that includes Spence and Crawford. Ugas is going to get mauled, headbutts, elbows and all.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              why are you making stuff up you weirdo?

Yordenis Ugas
              -165 -225 – -176
              -7.9%▼ Aug 26th 2017
              Thomas Dulorme
              +125
              Ugas got that fight in short notice. He was there to be fed. If I recall porter was the one to face thomas. And you the one making $h1t up. With all that nonsense about the ref helping Ugas.
              Last edited by garfios; 02-28-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

I don't bet on the underdog unless I believe the underdog will win. Good odds don't help if you lose your money. I don't think Ugas can beat Porter. Porter attacks hard and fast and Ugas will have a hard time using his boxing skill.

Comment

porter is very hard to outbox.

he isnt that good a boxer himself, but hes had a good amateur career and plenty of experience with guys trying to outbox him. great hand speed, great pace, great chin and tough as nails.

just the perfect "anti-boxer" who knows how to swarm, smother, rough up and outwork technical guys. if you dont have the pop to hurt him it is damn near impossible to hold him off. dude is a ****ing pitbull in the ring if i ever saw one.

cant count ugas out though, dude can fight. he can really, really fight. this is his big shot and he got it the hard way. reckon he hasnt made a ton of money besides it being his first title shot.

stylistically it looks real bad for him though, even though he is just as good a fighter as porter is imo.

Comment

Ugas is getting his ass kicked. Im not throwing away money on him.

Comment

Lol Porter is going to stop him.

Quote me on it, please. No hate either, people are simply over rating this Ugas guy for no reason. He's got a few decent wins, but he's not an elite fighter, might not even be top tier. He's just not.

Comment

Working...
                      X