Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs Anthony Joshua: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs a tune up against a decent fighter. If he is back to the way he was when he fought Klitschko he wins. It's simple when you fight AJ he throws tons of combos very poor defense early in fights gasses in the middle rounds because he has so much muscle. Difference in tonight is Klitschko didn't throw enough after Joshua was clearly tired for about 4 to 5 rounds and AJ got his second wind back for the 10th and 11th round. AJ struggled when Klitschko backed up Fury will move all night and outbox AJ for a decision win.

Comment

fury via schooling.

Comment

right now Fury by UD

Comment

Fury will never return anywhere near the guy he was. Joshua will keep getting better and better. Fury wouldn't have anything to keep Joshua at bay and he would get walked down and put to sleep

Comment

After tonight I really don't know. AJ has a chin, that's the thing. And Tyson is not the puncher Wlad is. Tyson would try to dance and be awkward as hell, but my opinion is that AJ catches him at some point.

Tyson might have ruined it anyway. Who knows if he would be ever as good as he was. He is 25-26 stones and he is running to get the weight off - that will kill his ankles no doubt.

Comment

AJ got that power and dont think Tyson furys chin is the best, he can be hurt
              But if Tyson can be elusive he can make it easy

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                right now Fury by UD
                Right NOW, Fury wouldn't beat Eddie Hearn

Comment

Fury schools that kid!

Comment

I honestly think Fury would completely befuddle AJ and win an easy decision. Joshua got that equaliser tho

Comment

I will see how Too Fat Fury looks in his next fight before giving my prediction.

Comment

Working...
                      X