Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My thoughts on Fury and Whyte and Whyte's chances against Wilder if they fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White is a journeyman. The UK fanboys hyping him know they're blowing smoke.
    Fury is done. They will put a lot into marketing in order to pull the wool over everyone's eyes but you don't come back from such physical neglect, esp when you are a large framed man. He will never be at that level again, never get through guys like Wilder, AJ, or Ortiz.

Comment

windmill hits harder than joshua
      whyte has no chance

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        White is a journeyman. The UK fanboys hyping him know they're blowing smoke.
        Fury is done. They will put a lot into marketing in order to pull the wool over everyone's eyes but you don't come back from such physical neglect, esp when you are a large framed man. He will never be at that level again, never get through guys like Wilder, AJ, or Ortiz.
        Good post.

Comment

Fury comes back, beats them all and then sits on their heads!

Comment

Whyte is pretty garbage, but I think Wilder is a risk taker in the ring + isn't the most skilled guy around & I've long predicted he'll have some L's to some rather pedestrian competition.

So while I'd favor Wilder, Wilder losing to a lot of top ten guys wouldn't be surprising to me.

As for Fury I'm unsure where he's at right now. I think he could get back into it at a high level & completely fall off again after beating a big name. I think maybe we never see the 2015 caliber Fury again. I think he might still have enough to beat the rest of these guys even if he's not the 2015 version Fury. I think he could be completely done. Fury is so unstable, but so skilled when he's on that I think all of the above are legit options & maybe....although its the biggest longshot him falling off this last time has legit inspired him to be even better in the future then we've seen. Anything from good to bad to great is possible with this mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
              You guys s got like one real champ in UK dude
              And its George Groves.

Comment

Working...
              X