Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin wants the winner of GGG/Murray: "It takes hard work to be on my level."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long is ggg hbo contract

Comment

He has no credibility

He has lied before

Comment

So, this video was taken before the fight. Anyone have a video of his thoughts after the fight?

Comment

his career has been a carbon copy of berto/broner. fighting lots of stiffs and in his only notable fights he struggled mightily losing 7-8 rounds against ndam and looked on the verge of defeat against rosado. hes just waiting for that initial defeat to totally spiral out of relevance. lee's pretty bad but maidana/ortiz weren't much better and they ended the hype so who knows. lee has bad defense a bad chin and very stiff boxing. if quillin struggles in this fight...how is he ranked #2 right now?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            his career has been a carbon copy of berto/broner. fighting lots of stiffs and in his only notable fights he struggled mightily losing 7-8 rounds against ndam and looked on the verge of defeat against rosado. hes just waiting for that initial defeat to totally spiral out of relevance. lee's pretty bad but maidana/ortiz weren't much better and they ended the hype so who knows. lee has bad defense a bad chin and very stiff boxing. if quillin struggles in this fight...how is he ranked #2 right now?
            Quillin is ranked #2 by default. And nobody is hyping him, so he can't be compared to Broner or Berto in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              I cant even take this guy seriously anymore in the sport. To me he is irrelevant.
              Seriously....this fool should be stripped of his nickname!

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Yeah, until the fight is there to be made. Then it's, "He doesn't sell PPVs, he isn't a star, he should move up to 168."

Quacklin always has a mouth before it's time. Then he has nothing but excuses.
              co-sign

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              He was scared of korobov and I'm supposed to take ducklin seriously
              turned down the biggest payday he'll ever smell, what a puto

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Please God make it happen. Peter gets wrecked.
              GGG TKO6

Originally posted by lane99 View Post
              Actually he somewhat glossed over the suggestion of fighting GGG or Murray. But he did talk very tough when it comes to fighting any fan who's willing to lace up the gloves. Weird.
              Fans are gettin in his as.s and i dont blame em, he leaves it wide open!!!

Comment

Kid Chocolate referring to himself in the third person makes him seem like an even bigger douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  Quillin is ranked #2 by default. And nobody is hyping him, so he can't be compared to Broner or Berto in that regard.
                  by default aka other people losing while he barely fights and against hand picked opponents hmmm i don't do rankings that way. murray and geale have been in with and beaten much better opponents than quillin yet he's above them because they have a loss or two? doesn't make sense in my world. well he's hyping himself and has been elevated to #2 with a flimsy resume just because he fights on american tv so his hype is paying off.

Comment

Quillin will be a non-factor after Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      by default aka other people losing while he barely fights and against hand picked opponents hmmm i don't do rankings that way. murray and geale have been in with and beaten much better opponents than quillin yet he's above them because they have a loss or two? doesn't make sense in my world. well he's hyping himself and has been elevated to #2 with a flimsy resume just because he fights on american tv so his hype is paying off.
                      Or by default aka the middleweight division is not exactly loaded with talent right now. His #2 ranking is certainly debatable but far from scandalous. His win over N'dam is underrated I believe. Murray and Geale have fought better opposition but came up short more often than not.

Comment

Working...
                      X