Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayorga drinking gatorade in his corner??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayorga drinking gatorade in his corner??

I think it was the 11th or 12th round one of the trainers gave him some gatorade in the corner (or at least it looked like a gatorade bottle with purple fluid) ....I thought that water was only legal?? anyone know whats up with that??

edit* also somewhere in the middle rounds one of the trainers held the gatorade bottle out but then pulled it back
    Last edited by Southpawology; 03-13-2011, 01:52 AM.

i saw it too it was actually red gatorade. yeah one of his corner man was like about to pour unto it and mayorga's coach looked at him like wtf? then he pushed the hand away.

Comment

I was saying the same thing to my friend next to me, you cant give them gatorade. And TBH, it would help less than water in the late rounds. Not very smart, unless there was something else in there.

Comment

what the hell was his corner thinking doing that on a big PPV fight with hundreds of thousands of people watching?? do they not realize that theres about 5 different cameras in the corner to catch it?? lol. and why didnt an official or someome from the comission watching it say anything about it??

Comment

Old news ,Chris John did the same thing in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
            Old news ,Chris John did the same thing in his last fight.
            i'm just sayin...rules are rules

Comment

I thought gatorade use was recently approved by at least one of the athletic commissions?

Comment

Working...
              X