Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    It's hard to be a floIV fans now.
    Manny finally got his hands on Floyd's stash.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I like this one but should be at 135 only to make it an fair fight.
      No, I don't agree, they have to meet half way. 140 is the sweet spot for both.

@135 lbs Loma will win since Pac will be weight drain too much. @147 lbs Loma will get his head chopped off. @ 140 lbs, now that's an even fight that is compelling to watch.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        No, I don't agree, they have to meet half way. 140 is the sweet spot for both.

@135 lbs Loma will win since Pac will be weight drain too much. @147 lbs Loma will get his head chopped off. @ 140 lbs, now that's an even fight that is compelling to watch.
        135 is too much for pac at this point . no meeting up half way either. if loma dare to be great, he's gotta come up! 140 or kick rocks. pac's got bigger fish to fry.

Comment

• at this point, loma needs manny more.

pac could fight khan and make double the money he'll make fighting loma. so if loma wants to be great, he's gotta take the challenge and move up.

a pac vs loma fight does nothing for manny. it's not a big fight, no big money involve. so this fight really has no point for manny. it's loma who's gonna benefit from this so if he wants it, come up to 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            at this point, loma needs manny more.

pac could fight khan and make double the money he'll make fighting loma. so if loma wants to be great, he's gotta take the challenge and move up.

a pac vs loma fight does nothing for manny. it's not a big fight, no big money involve. so this fight really has no point for manny. it's loma who's gonna benefit from this so if he wants it, come up to 140.
            Manny has been in the WW division for how many years , fck glass Khan fight TC or Spence, if he wants to walk the walk and back up his mouth fight the top guys not washed up shot fighters like LM, fck me LM took the same knee with Postal.

What class is Manny really in right now jump in with the TOP WWs and you will see Manny retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Manny has been in the WW division for how many years , fck glass Khan fight TC or Spence, if he wants to walk the walk and back up his mouth fight the top guys not washed up shot fighters like LM, fck me LM took the same knee with Postal.

What class is Manny really in right now jump in with the TOP WWs and you will see Manny retired.
              manny will fight TC, but honestly, he has nothing to prove. it's those young guys who needs to fight each other to see who's the best in this era.

if fans wanna say he's ducking, so be it, his records and accomplishments speaks for itself. he's at the point where he needs big fights with big reward and the least risk. call it what it is, it doesnt matter because he's earned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                manny will fight TC, but honestly, he has nothing to prove. it's those young guys who needs to fight each other to see who's the best in this era.

if fans wanna say he's ducking, so be it, his records and accomplishments speaks for itself. he's at the point where he needs big fights with big reward and the least risk. call it what it is, it doesnt matter because he's earned it.
                Its not about proving anything its about competing truly, you fans want your cake and eat it too, Manny beats a shot lighter weight guy and then talks up all the top guys across 2 divisions but wants another low weighted guy to move up to him.

He has done this sht too many times starting at Cotto, it was all Manny is so small they got to boil down to make it fair, wtf is fair about a drained fighter, then he flips the script and starts bringing small guys up trying to get another stoppage win for his Im back statement and that back fired on him with JMM icing him, one thing with bringing guys up in weight is they and not weakened like bringing guys down and Manny got flattened by that mistake.

I like Manny the fighter but Im sick to death of all his manipulating weights, just fight the guys in his longest reigning division with NO CWs , 147 pounds , he has been there for years so cut the BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Agree.

Don't be like Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
                    Agree.

If that was Mannys farewell fight more power to him, but it wasn't.

If he really wants to do the right thing rematch Horn and put the record straight and then fight TC or Spence, or after Horn bow out as an ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
                      Agree.

Yeah Reloaded don't be like FLoyd.

Victor conte:

"Reason why this guy is retiring is because he can't do PEDs no more."

Floyd Mayweather is making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X