Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i dreaming or did aj call his own timeout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i dreaming or did aj call his own timeout?

What the hell was that about? Aj midfight basically tells everyone to **** off and calls his own timeout lol is that even legal? I swear to u i have never seen a fighter do that before not even guys like pac floyd hoya. What the hell is going on with this joshua and u.k. stuff?

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    What the hell was that about? Aj midfight basically tells everyone to **** off and calls his own timeout lol is that even legal? I swear to u i have never seen a fighter do that before not even guys like pac floyd hoya. What the hell is going on with this joshua and u.k. stuff?
    That was total nonsense and a paid off ref too.

Parker was pratically fighting two guys in that ring and the few times he started mounting any type of serious offence the ref jumped into to break it up.

Comment

Also it seemed the final bell was ringing 8 seconds before the rounds were actually over with.......

Comment

He actually pulled his tape off first in order to have a reason if u noticed

Comment

correct. and the reff also called a timeout when AJ was hurt and retreating to the ropes.

Comment

The ref honestly didn't know what he was doing.

He jumped into the breaks far too slow as well which allowed late shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post

Parker was pratically fighting two guys in that ring and the few times he started mounting any type of serious offence the ref jumped into to break it up.
              The ref was terrible but parker didn't do himself any justice. His tactics weren't working and it made the fight negative

Comment

Loma does this shyt too.Refs need to grow some balls. We need a young Smoger in boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post

The ref was complete dog ****. Also aj started using the bad reffing to his advantage......when the ref would come in to calm parker down aj would immediately shoot off a uppercut......the crowd loved it and danced. It's like babying is ruining the sport of boxing. It's beyond disgraceful at this point.....

Comment

Yep. There's timeouts in boxing now. That ref was on the take or should never be allowed to ref a big fight again.

Where the eff did that guy even come from? Don't think I've seen that guy before.

I can see why Joshua said he don't wanna come to the US, less ability for Hearn to control the ref. In the US we only buy the judges usually.

Comment

Working...
                    X