No announcement yet.

What the hell I really want to leave Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell I really want to leave Boxingscene

Then all of a sudden, racial topics has been drastically reduced (But racial topic I mean topics that incite racial slurs.), then a lot more interesting topics had been popping out from NSB and the lounge that incites great thought. And then Derevyachenko vs Andrade, Lomachenko vs Linares has been signed and ****.

TF man.

It’s not that serious dude

Comment

boxingscene is a trainwreck its lame af but you can't look away.

Comment

Comment

If you love it so much why don't you marry it?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Then all of a sudden, racial topics has been drastically reduced (But racial topic I mean topics that incite racial slurs.), then a lot more interesting topics had been popping out from NSB and the lounge that incites great thought. And then Derevyachenko vs Andrade, Lomacheko vs Linares has been signed and ****.

TF man.
            We got puto's who racial-IZE man on man combat.. Stick around... I need support homie..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              We got puto's who racial-IZE man on man combat.. Stick around... I need support homie..
              man on man combat, it's as simple as that...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                man on man combat, it's as simple as that...Rockin'
                Thanks brother... I'm gonna get banned for chin checking lil hoe's.

Peace and thanks. It's as simple as that.. You are right.. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Thanks brother, I'm Gump on roids... I'm slow and stupid... I'm solid stupid like that... Never betrayed anyone, ever. God will decide where I die, and others will decide how I'm remembered and hated...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Thanks brother... I'm gonna get banned for chin checking lil hoe's.

Peace and thanks. It's as simple as that.. You are right.. Thanks
                    Can't blame a guy fo havin' to check dat chin........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X