Collapse
No announcement yet.

StarWars sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old 70s & 80s version is good, but that Lucas sh^t was garbage & this new sh^t is garbage.

I suspect they'll reboot the original 3 eventually with how they reboot everything these days & it'll probably surpass the money any one trilogy of 3 has made.

Comment

Yes, it does. The star wars story or something is actually better like the rouge one and this new han solo movie

Comment

The originals were good for their time but they haven't held up well at all. You go back and try to watch the original trilogy and you wanna die of boredom. And every other star wars movie since then has been pure trash.

Comment

So many cucks in here

Comment

Empire Strikes Back was incredible, one of the best films ever period, every other movie has been hit or miss, largely miss.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo- View Post
              Empire Strikes Back was incredible, one of the best films ever period, every other movie has been hit or miss, largely miss.
              Yeah, Empire Strikes Back was the shiznit back in the day. And Darth Vader was at his most bad ass. Dude just didn't give any f@#ks, cut off his own son's hand just to show him who's in charge.

Comment

I only like the ones from the 80s.

Comment

The original trilogy was good, that's about it.

Comment

The original ones were good. The new ones are just atrocious. I haven't even seen them but the short clips look like something out of a youtube "cringe compilation".

They did the same thing to the terminator movies.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-14-2018, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      The old 70s & 80s version is good, but that Lucas sh^t was garbage & this new sh^t is garbage.

I suspect they'll reboot the original 3 eventually with how they reboot everything these days & it'll probably surpass the money any one trilogy of 3 has made.
                      Lucas shiet is the original

Comment

Working...
                      X