Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Paulie stays winning.

Comment

LOL, how could Conor not see this coming?

Comment

Paulie trying to save face and now Floyd taking advantage to play mind games. If I were showtime I would fire Paulie. This shows no class and makes boxing look really bad. I feel sorry for Paulie I really do. Connor was going to lose regardless

Comment

What BS
          Paulie is just bitter, went crying to Floyd how Connor exposed him and now they doing damage control saying Paulie was sent in there to 'infiltrate'
          hahaha how transparent

Comment

I don't believe it.

But Paulie is looking like a massive bitch, whether it's true or not. Showtime should fire him.

Comment

McGregor did him dirty, not surprised they just did this or say they did this because **** him. I bet Floyd paid him for his insight, hell even 1-2% of the purse is worth it for Floyd.

Comment

Seems like a conflict of interest type of scenario. Paulie should have kept his cool and not freaked out over the sparring footage. Now he's doing this kind of thing. Makes him look like a bit of a weasel....But it has been entertaining! Haha

Comment

They looked like they were joking around if you ask me.

Comment

Wow.. Pauline is like this baitch that is ordered to whore for his master.

Imagine that, there is nothing lower than being biatched slapped by connor and being send off back to her master to report how he got beat lmao

This tells me Floyd can't get any lower. He needed Pauline to spy over a novice. SMDH

Master Floyd to Pauline: Now go back to Conor and beat his ass!

# Pauline saving face.

# She gets whored to the highest bidder lol
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 08-25-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X