Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Alexander Povetkin - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    Ring Magazine Top Ten Heavyweights
    (1) Joshua
    (2) Wilder
    (3) Povetkin
    (4) Parker
    (5) Ortiz
    (6) Whyte
    (7) Breazeale
    (8) Miller
    (9) Kownacki
    (10) Fury

Joshua Has fought 5 of 9 top fighters in the division & that's not including Vlad Klits! Wilder has faced only one of the top ten heavyweights which was Ortiz! By the end of next year its possible you can add Wilder & Fury to that list to make it 7 of 9 for Joshua! So please tell me why people are claiming Joshua is afraid to fight Wilder? One guy has 20 pro fights while the other has 40 pro fights! How does the guy with 20 pro fights resume is 10x better than the guy with 40 pro fights? I know we live in a world that's full of hate but I recall those same so call boxing fans who's jump on Wilder's bandwagon was hating him 12 months ago! Everyone seems to be emotional when it comes to AJ/Wilder but if you sit your emotions to the side for a moment & check the facts, you will see there is no comparison when it comes to their careers! Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!
    What are you talking about man? He's fought (1) Parker, (2) Whyte, and (3) Breazeale... that's three...

What are you on man?

I'm a Wilder fan, and I know I'm being a hater, but I hope Povetkin puts AJ to sleep.

(Even though I can't stand Russians either after Putin pwned Trump and the entire Western world yesterday... RIP).

Comment

Povetkin looking quite trim.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
        What are you talking about man? He's fought (1) Parker, (2) Whyte, and (3) Breazeale... that's three...

What are you on man?

I'm a Wilder fan, and I know I'm being a hater, but I hope Povetkin puts AJ to sleep.

(Even though I can't stand Russians either after Putin pwned Trump and the entire Western world yesterday... RIP).
        Maybe he's counting AJ's alter-ego...Anthony Johnson. The only one of those guys in the top 10 to fight themselves is Tyson Fury.

(insert self-uppercut gif here)

Comment

Joshua is fighting a guy that is a former PED user, 39 years old, 6'1", and has looked like crap in every fight where he has to do stringent testing. Hmm I wonder who I should bet on.

Comment

It's funny he's only fought 1 top ten guy... and yet he's number 2...

Comment

I'm hoping Pedvetkin puts this queen Joshera to fawking sleep...

Comment

PEDvetkin looks like he's anxiously awaiting an autograph signing, while "queen Joshera" looks like she wants the kid to "get outta here."....lol

Comment

Joshua is a ***** made ***** lmao. He's a ***** of the highest order lma. And his ****en tiny teef promoter...****en ugly nasty talking ass just irks everyone with his weirdo look. One coward is milking the other, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    It looks hilarious aj with all those belts and POV with none
                    Ajs horrible distended Hgh gut looks horrible. It's sticking out further than his chest

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                      Ring Magazine Top Ten Heavyweights
                      (1) Joshua
                      (2) Wilder
                      (3) Povetkin
                      (4) Parker
                      (5) Ortiz
                      (6) Whyte
                      (7) Breazeale
                      (8) Miller
                      (9) Kownacki
                      (10) Fury

Joshua Has fought 5 of 9 top fighters in the division & that's not including Vlad Klits! Wilder has faced only one of the top ten heavyweights which was Ortiz! By the end of next year its possible you can add Wilder & Fury to that list to make it 7 of 9 for Joshua! So please tell me why people are claiming Joshua is afraid to fight Wilder? One guy has 20 pro fights while the other has 40 pro fights! How does the guy with 20 pro fights resume is 10x better than the guy with 40 pro fights? I know we live in a world that's full of hate but I recall those same so call boxing fans who's jump on Wilder's bandwagon was hating him 12 months ago! Everyone seems to be emotional when it comes to AJ/Wilder but if you sit your emotions to the side for a moment & check the facts, you will see there is no comparison when it comes to their careers! Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!
                      Amazing how bums like whyte and brezeale can get into this list without beating single decent opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X