Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Crawford vs Spence happens in September, who's your bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Spence if the fight happens this year. I think Crawford needs more fights at Welter before he goes after Spence.
    2 more fights? What do you think?

Comment

To my eyes, Bud has been fighting at world championship level much longer than Spence.
      Spence since 2017, Crawford since 2014 and he fought 2-3 times a year, that's a lot more world class experience that he has over Spence. I think that will be a big factor.

I'm surprised the vote results so far.

Comment

This fight can either go 2 ways:

Crawford edges him in a close competitive fight.

OR

Spence's pressure gets to Crawford and Spence stops him.

Comment

Crawford is excellent but I like Spence better and think he wins by KO. Spence hits much harder, takes a punch better and throws a lot more punches per round.

Comment

I lean towards the boxer, but Spence does have the power to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              To my eyes, Bud has been fighting at world championship level much longer than Spence.
              Spence since 2017, Crawford since 2014 and he fought 2-3 times a year, that's a lot more world class experience that he has over Spence. I think that will be a big factor.

I'm surprised the vote results so far.
              The amount of inbreds on this website...delusional pacboys (not to be confused with ladyboys)...gggroupies...and outright white supremacists...hell the owner of this website - Breadman - hates Mexicans.

I am not surprised at these votes as they almost always represent a popularity vote and not a critical analysis of a potential fight.

Spence has very few good opponents. Kell Brook comes with an asterisk and that fight was 4-4 after 8 rounds before Kell gassed...which happens when you jump 2 weight classes and then drop 2 weight classes especially after reconstructive orbital surgery...

Aside from Brook...Errol has a bunch of C level fighters like Algieri and Lamont Peterson (who was WAY past prime).

I'll take TC via decision in a tough, fun fight where TC breaks away in last half of fight

Comment

I haven't changed my mind, I still think Crawford will beat Spence when they face each other. It could even be a late stoppage victory for Crawford but I would lean more towards a UD.

Comment

This truly is a pik em imo.
                  If i had to take a side i would go Bud only cause of his experience.
                  Both these guys are my favourite fighters to watch.
                  I can't wait till they eventually do step into the same ring.

Comment

@el*** stealthradon Boksfan Vlad_ Drama TonyGe
                    I always run up on kids. Ain't nothing yall can bring me

Comment

The good big guy beats the good small guy

Comment

Working...
                      X