Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Like I Said - I'm Not Gone From Boxing, I'm Still Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma Don't want that work,, Pacman will knock him out

Comment

Sorry to tell you but manny is a billionaire in his country. Manny is no floyd but he has his own empire from hospital, music labels, celebrity, crypto currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        Except broner might kill Pac. He at 40 years old is an old boxer no matter what he says. While Broner doesn't care about either body or head punches, this mfer is indestructible and has full tank.
        Pacquiao would f**king annihilate Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Hate tell you but Pac is broke.
          I dont know wat you been smoking but manny is a billionaire in his country. Manny is no floyd but he has his own empire from hospitals, music labels, celebrity , crypto currency, etc he even has his own basketball team for **** sake

Comment

Whats up with all them muscles at 39

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              No! Not with Pacs work rate. Crawford would have to take a lot of chances also.
              Interestingly, until a few months ago I was still believing that Pacquiao could actually have a chance to BEAT Crawford. But I had the Pacman of old in mind.

What he did last night was brilliant for his age, but should not be overrated. He looked better because of the overall deficiencies of Matthysse. Not to mention his slowness, which made Pacman look quicker than he actually is now.

Comment

I understand that Matthysse was over-trained, that's why he could not answer, but that does not take away from Pacquiao who showed that he still has many of the qualities that made him one of the best in the world ... he became a true legend .. ... remember Durán vs Barkley? Leonard v. The Canadian Golden Boy that? Hearns v.s Andries? Hopkins v. Shumenov? Ali v.s Spinks 2? Chavez v.s M.A. Gonzalez (tie) ?, Arguello v.s Costello? Foreman v.s Moorer? Wilfredo Gomez v. S Rocky Lockdrige? Miguel Cotto v.s Kamegai? And some other examples ... are fights that although the opponent was not elite, reaffirmed the legend of an already seasoned boxer years ..... that made Pacman last night ... admirable speed, aim and hit at this point ... he did what he had to do, he does not have to show anyone anything anymore ...! The only fight that could be left is to receive Thurman in his return for the WBA and Linear Absolute Welterweight World Championship .... it would be convenient for both of them to have that tremendous payday and a reserved forecast fight due to the age of Pacquiao and the time out of Thurman ... those elements would make that a great fight!

Comment

PAC VS CRAWFORD. Let's make it happen!!!

Comment

The only fight that could be left is to receive Thurman in his return for the WBA and Linear Absolute Welterweight World Championship .... it would be convenient for both of them to have that tremendous payday and a reserved forecast fight due to the age of Pacquiao and the time out of Thurman ... those elements would make that a great fight!

Comment

I think that between Spence, Crawford, Garcia and Porter, then the elite welter that leads the division for the next 5 to 7 years arises ...

Comment

Working...
                      X